LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone w a go pro

thinking about getting a go pro just wondering everyones experiences w them.

i have the hero 3 black. i love it. anything else?

you'll probably develop a heavy lisp and have the urge to buy a tufflite. don't do it.

save that money for a plane ticket, or weed, or booze, or surfboard or a wetsuit.

love how there are no serious responses on this forum anymore...joenottoast what mount do you use? guess there aren't many options besides on the nose of your board.

Quote Originally Posted by VBsurf View Post
    love how there are no serious responses on this forum anymore...joenottoast what mount do you use? guess there aren't many options besides on the nose of your board.
    I like to mount it in the rear. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I like to mount it in the rear. LOL
    LOL!

case closed

Quote Originally Posted by VBsurf View Post
    Get an FCS fin plug installed on the nose, it screws right in like a fin, I also saw a guy on a LB with it mounted on something on the tail of the board, probably a better perspective from there as you can see what's in front rather than what's behind you. I don't know what he used but it wasn't the usual mount that you typically see.

Mount it on the underside of the board. Might be some cool perspectives and I've never seen that done before.

ooooohhhhh, I can't wait for all the videos!!!! LOL

Yesterday I mounted rear facing go pro on the front of the longboard, forward facing go pro from the rear of the board, had the go pro extension arm in my right hand, and was wearing my google glasses. I can't tell you how much better my session was knowing I could upload all this footage to my facebook page so the universe knew I went out and got some waves. Everyone thinks I'm cool.