LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    988
    Images
    24
    My buddy is heading down to LBI to visit family next week.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    There's a 95% chance the Blue Crabs used in their crab cakes came from North Carolina.

    Speaking of which, I've got some softies frozen that will be turned into sandwiches this evening.
    Dude, these bastards have the goods. The Crab Trap. Nothing gets me more ticked than some local Jersey person spouting off some other seafood place as being superior. Well, ok, it might be, like, number 56 on what gets me ticked........

    As a whole, I actually liked my dining options in the Outer Banks better than New Jersey, but The Crab Trap is "twitchen." Side note: Can anyone tell me where I got the word "twitchen" from? Emass....... ?

    Ok dawgs, I'm a total sissy these days when it comes to drugs. My body has been cleansed. I drank a bucnh of coffee earlier but I'm still a bit aggro. I never thought a day when come when I would be talking that I got reved-up by coffee. Sad day, mans. Sad day. I used to make fun of people like that...............Funny how things change.

    SO...........

    I was only messing with you foreigners. Jersey is good.....has a lot to offer, but I'm looking for greener pastures these days. So all y'all settle down. I was just giving your locales the business. Relax

    I'm going to watch TV now...........lol lol

    OH ATLANTIC0 - Thanks man. I appreciate that. Though, I don't know if I relate to the young kids these days and all the mags seem geared towards that demographic anymore. Man, SURFER used to be b!tchen. Anyone remember Walt Novak and James Elder? Shoot SURFING was good back then too. The mags had real writers with depth to their souls.........Dude, Dave Paramenter is a friggin genius and I never understood why he didn't write more..........Never understood that.

    Plus, it's all been said before I suppose............Just another genaration being exposed to the same old stuff from a different mouthpiece..........maybe........

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    My buddy is heading down to LBI to visit family next week.
    Tell him to be on the lookout for Sharknado.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a schitt. the more touron that go to, and Joisey who stay in Jerksy, the better for me.
    Goooood. Let the hate flow

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pinelands, NJ
    Posts
    207
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    BYOB all nude strip joints in AC.
    I see that someone has been to Volcanic Eruptions. Good choice ser.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ocean City Nj
    Posts
    319
    Images
    1
    Don't come to jersey, way too dirty and crowded. Also waves suck, closes out all the time, and the crab trap uses frozen crabs from India . . . .go to VB or NC, or fiji

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    433
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Don't come to jersey, way too dirty and crowded. . . . .go to fiji
    One really can't argue with that logic.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dude, these bastards have the goods. The Crab Trap. Nothing gets me more ticked than some local Jersey person spouting off some other seafood place as being superior. Well, ok, it might be, like, number 56 on what gets me ticked........

    As a whole, I actually liked my dining options in the Outer Banks better than New Jersey, but The Crab Trap is "twitchen." Side note: Can anyone tell me where I got the word "twitchen" from? Emass....... ?

    Ok dawgs, I'm a total sissy these days when it comes to drugs. My body has been cleansed. I drank a bucnh of coffee earlier but I'm still a bit aggro. I never thought a day when come when I would be talking that I got reved-up by coffee. Sad day, mans. Sad day. I used to make fun of people like that...............Funny how things change.

    SO...........

    I was only messing with you foreigners. Jersey is good.....has a lot to offer, but I'm looking for greener pastures these days. So all y'all settle down. I was just giving your locales the business. Relax

    I'm going to watch TV now...........lol lol

    OH ATLANTIC0 - Thanks man. I appreciate that. Though, I don't know if I relate to the young kids these days and all the mags seem geared towards that demographic anymore. Man, SURFER used to be b!tchen. Anyone remember Walt Novak and James Elder? Shoot SURFING was good back then too. The mags had real writers with depth to their souls.........Dude, Dave Paramenter is a friggin genius and I never understood why he didn't write more..........Never understood that.

    Plus, it's all been said before I suppose............Just another genaration being exposed to the same old stuff from a different mouthpiece..........maybe........
    some of your posts are hilarious. expert southerner heckler.

    you can find old surf mags cheap on ebay. good stuff. lots of lineup shots and swell stories that made you want to travel.

    mags kinda suck now. mostly a bunch close-ups of spoiled sh!theads doing the same stupid frontside reverse. too many ads. how boring. good bird cage liners though. too bad lewis samuels doesn't get more play. not PC enough.
    Last edited by AtanticO; Jul 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    855
    Images
    1
    heh, i'll be up in AC this week - born and raised there, enjoyed a wild upbringing there that ran from the streets of the Inlet to the bars in Margate. i would not trade my formative years in AC for anything but i wouldn't wish them upon my children either. i love to visit AC and i love to leave. coming home to CB NC is a bit like returning to the Jersey shore that once was...last one out of Jersey, hit the lights, please.

    and btw, the Crab Trap is good but not worth the wait.

  10. #30
    Someone from Jersey must have really hurt your feeling when you were a little boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a schitt. the more touron that go to, and Joisey who stay in Jerksy, the better for me.