LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

real tough guy, I'd like to see him do that in knee deep water.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    real tough guy, I'd like to see him do that in knee deep water.
    Precisely. I guess up in Mass they consider that wrestling. Down here we call that fishing...

Emass is that you buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Emass is that you buddy?
    No way, brah! I'd've given sharky the suplex then the guillotine! The only tail I chase is 5'2-6'2 and blonde or brunette. When getting an enemy into a control position and submitting them I go for the head. Where the head goes, the body goes. Position before submission, bruddah buoy!!

Seems like a bru I should go charging and sarging with on the waves and shore next time I'm down in ACK though!! Not a lot of us primordial beasts out there!

Images
    [QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;178321. Position before submission, bruddah buoy!!
    [/QUOTE]

Very true indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    No way, brah! I'd've given sharky the suplex then the guillotine! The only tail I chase is 5'2-6'2 and blonde or brunette. When getting an enemy into a control position and submitting them I go for the head. Where the head goes, the body goes. Position before submission, bruddah buoy!!

Seems like a bru I should go charging and sarging with on the waves and shore next time I'm down in ACK though!! Not a lot of us primordial beasts out there!
    Dang, i'm kinda disappointed it wasn't you dude. I thought for sure this was going to be like the Scooby Doo ending where we pull the mask off, "and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids"

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dang, i'm kinda disappointed it wasn't you dude. I thought for sure this was going to be like the Scooby Doo ending where we pull the mask off, "and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids"
    Not even, Toyota SUPra! Don't mean to burst your bubskis. This hombre is elusive!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Not even, Toyota SUPra! Don't mean to burst your bubskis. This hombre is elusive!
    That's too bad Emass, you could of been a legend, back to the drawing board I guess...

Images
    This guy's an asshole.