LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,844

  2. #2
    real tough guy, I'd like to see him do that in knee deep water.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    real tough guy, I'd like to see him do that in knee deep water.
    Precisely. I guess up in Mass they consider that wrestling. Down here we call that fishing...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,844
    Emass is that you buddy?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    This guy's an asshole.

  6. #6
    Article says that he moved up here from FL...that explains it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    And down here we call "fish wrestling" "noodling"... or neudlern.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by somuchsurf View Post
    Article says that he moved up here from FL...that explains it.
    Ouch, that hit the southerners.

    Jeez, they are always so defensive, and trying to prove themselves. Must be alot of self-esteem issues going on down there.

    Do y'all know why I dislike Abraham Lincoln?

    'Cause he should have let the south go................

    And yes, I have a new agenda these days. I want America to split into two different countries. Without no civil war. So I am doing my part. I envision an upside down "U" for my America(Blue, educated, shoe wearing). Start at California and go up the whole west coast; and then turn east and include all of the Canadian border states and the Great Lake states; and then from Maine to North Carolina.

    The "others" can have the rest of the former-America.

    That way we can have two idealogical, autonomous nations comprised of like-minded folks. It will be fabulous. Help me make a dream a reality.

    This way, no matter what state you currently live in now, you can move to the newly formed country that best suits your needs, beliefs, and culture. Jeez, when are people going to let me lead them? I have all of the good ideas.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,755
    Images
    6
    I wish the article said the species. I'm sure that dude will be missing at least a body part in the relatively near future.

    PJB 2016!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ouch, that hit the southerners.

    Jeez, they are always so defensive, and trying to prove themselves. Must be alot of self-esteem issues going on down there.

    Do y'all know why I dislike Abraham Lincoln?

    'Cause he should have let the south go................

    And yes, I have a new agenda these days. I want America to split into two different countries. Without no civil war. So I am doing my part. I envision an upside down "U" for my America(Blue, educated, shoe wearing). Start at California and go up the whole west coast; and then turn east and include all of the Canadian border states and the Great Lake states; and then from Maine to North Carolina.

    The "others" can have the rest of the former-America.

    That way we can have two idealogical, autonomous nations comprised of like-minded folks. It will be fabulous. Help me make a dream a reality.

    This way, no matter what state you currently live in now, you can move to the newly formed country that best suits your needs, beliefs, and culture. Jeez, when are people going to let me lead them? I have all of the good ideas.
    Pizza plants. Keep your eye on the ball!