LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Emass is that you buddy?
    No way, brah! I'd've given sharky the suplex then the guillotine! The only tail I chase is 5'2-6'2 and blonde or brunette. When getting an enemy into a control position and submitting them I go for the head. Where the head goes, the body goes. Position before submission, bruddah buoy!!

Seems like a bru I should go charging and sarging with on the waves and shore next time I'm down in ACK though!! Not a lot of us primordial beasts out there!

Images
    [QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;178321. Position before submission, bruddah buoy!!
    [/QUOTE]

Very true indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    No way, brah! I'd've given sharky the suplex then the guillotine! The only tail I chase is 5'2-6'2 and blonde or brunette. When getting an enemy into a control position and submitting them I go for the head. Where the head goes, the body goes. Position before submission, bruddah buoy!!

Seems like a bru I should go charging and sarging with on the waves and shore next time I'm down in ACK though!! Not a lot of us primordial beasts out there!
    Dang, i'm kinda disappointed it wasn't you dude. I thought for sure this was going to be like the Scooby Doo ending where we pull the mask off, "and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Pizza plants. Keep your eye on the ball!
    Thanks Erock for not getting bent and keeping your humor.....or humour. MAN WHAT IS WITH BRITISH PEOPLE AND EXTRA 'U's.........JESUS !!!!!!!

And sorry we don't see eye-to-eye about music production. I have no doubt you are a talented young man. But I'm a total prick lately aboot this stuff. I have been having problems sleeping because of monsters, and I've been listening(watching) all of these music channels on the TV and this new rap has got me confused and totally bent.

So, thanks for being a good sport, EROCK. I love you.

Ok I'm late getting to the TV. I have liberal shows to watch.

Dang, i'm kinda disappointed it wasn't you dude. I thought for sure this was going to be like the Scooby Doo ending where we pull the mask off, "and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids"
    Not even, Toyota SUPra! Don't mean to burst your bubskis. This hombre is elusive!

Images
    Lead us down here PJB, it's too damn Cold up there, I don't think I could handle 48 deg. water anymore, maybe in my younger day.

Not even, Toyota SUPra! Don't mean to burst your bubskis. This hombre is elusive!
    That's too bad Emass, you could of been a legend, back to the drawing board I guess...

That's too bad Emass, you could of been a legend, back to the drawing board I guess...
    I give the scribes new material each day to add more chapters to the legend!

I give the scribes new material each day to add more chapters to the legend!
    You do good work, keep it up my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    MAN WHAT IS WITH BRITISH PEOPLE AND EXTRA 'U's.........JESUS !!!!
    That and adding an additional syllable to Aluminum. WTF!?!?!?!

Do anything in your power to avoid commercial rap--that's what I do.