LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SHREDSLED View Post
    What a kook, can't land a frontside air reverse. You don't deserve to surf Jersey bro.
    Whatever you poser. I said that I am perfecting them. I can surf better than your dream brahhh

Quote Originally Posted by kurebeachsurfer View Post
    Do you mean the wounded warriors?? Or autistic chilren I help teach? Or the blind kids we help surf? You're
    a real douche...

By the way just on a hunch I googled your write up about your method for frontside reverse airs and it Is directly off another site... You're a fking idiot dude...
    I make more money in a week than you do in one annual year brahhh. I OWN YOU!! Read a book on investing every now and then and then come up here to jersey and ill knock YOUR HEAD OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    I make more money in a week than you do in one annual year brahhh.
    Debatable.. And completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by surfbum21 View Post
    Debatable.. And completely irrelevant.
    Jealous brahhh??

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    I make more money in a week than you do in one annual year brahhh. I OWN YOU!! Read a book on investing every now and then and then come up here to jersey and ill knock YOUR HEAD OFF!!
    in one annual year? haha. did you pay attention in your G.E.D classes? are you counting shoving pennies into a coinstar?

That's a nice avatar...is that you???

one of these days this **** is gonna catch up with you brahhh and when it does i hope its not with someone like me i can only imagine looking down on you as i piss on your bleedn carcas im sure alot of what you say on here is just to get a rise outa folks but slamming the disabled come on bro you gotta draw the line somewhere enough is enough buried most of the violence in my past but for you i would make an exception

Holy sheet, this post took a turn! Still made me crack up! Makin loot, bustin airs, knockin heads off... Damn! Models and bottles baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Holy sheet, this post took a turn! Still made me crack up! Makin loot, bustin airs, knockin heads off... Damn! Models and bottles baby!
    it's hot and flat. people going nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    it's hot and flat. people going nuts.
    Yeah, AtanticO, I think you are correct!!