LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    Whatever you poser. I said that I am perfecting them. I can surf better than your dream brahhh
    Love him or hate him, to it's their own.

jerseyplayer has just affirmed every single stereotype about his home state. I love this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    jerseyplayer has just affirmed every single stereotype about his home state. I love this thread.
    Says the guy from Maine.

Bruddah buoy, you windexing the walls in that glass house of yours? Howzit in the left lane going 50 in a 65mph zone mate??

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Says the guy from Maine.

Bruddah buoy, you windexing the walls in that glass house of yours? Howzit in the left lane going 50 in a 65mph zone mate??
    Says the 31 year old grom.

Sorry dude. I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Says the 31 year old grom.

Sorry dude. I couldn't resist.
    33, but thanks for thinking of me Bromer Simpson. Awful sweet of ya!

We were talking about statehood and in a more global, societal, out of the water sense. Neither chronological nor mental age is applicable here. Either stay in proper context brah or I'll have to smack you up style wit ma overpriced 6'2 soft-top that I'm peddling used but at new prices.

And if that don't learn you good, Ima call in my ace PB&J to give you a lil "lesson" in how to get in and out of your wetsuit. That rubber won't soon have troubles fitting tightly after that.

Heard?

I want to be a 31 y/o grom. I'd take that energy and lack of responsibility in a heart beat. I plan to never age...we'll see how that goes. I do take a daily vitamin....

I'm curious - aside from driving insanely slow and being super nice do people from Maine have a reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    I want to be a 31 y/o grom. I'd take that energy and lack of responsibility in a heart beat. I plan to never age...we'll see how that goes. I do take a daily vitamin....

I'm curious - aside from driving insanely slow and being super nice do people from Maine have a reputation?
    33 Bromagnon man! It's a palindrome, get it right!!

Gromhood is so choice. I highly suggest it. You can swing it even if you've got big kid chores to do if you manage time properly.

Course you swamp monkeys got a rep. We forget bout you cats sometimes being tucked all the way up there in damn near Newfie, but shoots brah, we do keep you and the traits of your brothren in mind!!!

That rubber won't soon have troubles fitting tightly after that.
    You lost me dude. After my "lesson," I'll send PJB your way so he can give you a "lesson" on how to use a leash. I know it looks complicated, but it will all make sense soon.

Onward with "statehood and in a more global, societal, out of the water sense." Whatever the **** that means.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    You lost me dude. After my "lesson," I'll send PJB your way so he can give you a "lesson" on how to use a leash. I know it looks complicated, but it will all make sense soon.

Onward with "statehood and in a more global, societal, out of the water sense." Whatever the **** that means.

So aggro!! Was parrying your jab into something comical and non-confrontational (aka: we on the same team, bru!) but looks like I'll have to go with McDonald's picture menu next time so it's comprehensible. Compre-what?!?!?! Buggah be speakin Mandarin!!!

Tanks for the PB&J gift card, but this primordial beast likes the naked feel of being leashless. You know I can't be caged!!

Course you swamp monkeys got a rep. We forget bout you cats sometimes being tucked all the way up there in damn near Newfie, but shoots brah, we do keep you and the traits of your brothren in mind!!!
    We prefer Swamp Donkey...Swamp Monkey is incredibly insulting.