LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wil View Post
    So can someone answer a kayakers question? Is it surfing that makes such over opinionated and self fulfilling jerks out of people or is it that jerks make the better (more opinionated?) surfers? Just wondering, from the threads posted, especially ones like this, I really can't tell.
    There's a$$holes in every bunch Wil.

Quote Originally Posted by beezheels View Post
    That's a nice avatar...is that you???
    Thanks brahhh. That is me surfing off the beach. it was taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - EF 24-105mm IS lens.

thats a 6000 camera..

Might be taking a trip to Indo, waimea, dungeons, or maverics. Wanna get out of town for a while after busy season for me... just need to find one that has the scenery necessary for me to go if you know what i mean

Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yRh5t0cqn0

Some more NE slabbiness. Alright, I need to actually do some work now.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Where's this glossary you speak of?
    GG.jpg

^ It's right here, broski! My girlfriend actually has this book and it is surprisingly informative. A must-have for the chicks out there! Sorry Emass, there is no real Hardcore Surfer's Dictionary. I was just messing with you, although I'm sure you could write a killer dictionary. If you are really looking for a good read, let me suggest Bing Copeland's biography, Bing Surfboards. As you may know, Bing is one of surfing's premier labels and has been around since the 60's. Bing is also associated with many surfing icons, including **** Brewer, Donald Takayama, David Nuuhiwa, etc, so you're going to be reading about these legends too. I'm sure it will only broaden your scope of the surfing world and how truly unique the surfing industry really is. I got Bing to sign my copy, after thanking him for all he has done for surfing. He signed it "Your welcome! Aloha, Bing." He is one humble dude.

Kudos to you for sticking with it. Keep it up, Brochacho.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    Thanks brahhh. That is me surfing off the beach. it was taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - EF 24-105mm IS lens.

thats a 6000 camera..

Might be taking a trip to Indo, waimea, dungeons, or maverics. Wanna get out of town for a while after busy season for me... just need to find one that has the scenery necessary for me to go if you know what i mean
    gotta find an airline that will take my quiver of boards as well.. All my Al Merrick boards are glassed and waxed.

thats a 6000 camera..

What, no Praia do Norte? You can show up GMac by outpaddling him while he's on his Wavejet. Show him what the bench will do.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    What, no Praia do Norte? You can show up GMac by outpaddling him while he's on his Wavejet. Show him what the bench will do.
    The bay in Faja is naturally protected, resulting in a dark sand beach during the summer, although this area is generally known for its large waves throughout the year.

The bay in Faja is naturally protected, resulting in a dark sand beach during the summer, although this area is generally known for its large waves throughout the year.
    Let me help, you forgot your citation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praia_do_Norte

And to be proper it should be in quotes.

Come on man, usually I have to cut paste your ridiculous posts to find an article about kelly talking about his boards or something - this time, all I did was wiki Praia do Norte. Step up your plagiarism game Shred. You're better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wil View Post
    So can someone answer a kayakers question? Is it surfing that makes such over opinionated and self fulfilling jerks out of people or is it that jerks make the better (more opinionated?) surfers? Just wondering, from the threads posted, especially ones like this, I really can't tell.
    Let me stop you in your first sentence. Kayaker. Take your helmet and tether yourself to the jungle gym when the orderlies ...uhh...teachers take you out of the padded room.

Oh yeah bru...one more thing...GET OFF MY PEAK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    Let me help, you forgot your citation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praia_do_Norte

And to be proper it should be in quotes.

Come on man, usually I have to cut paste your ridiculous posts to find an article about kelly talking about his boards or something - this time, all I did was wiki Praia do Norte. Step up your plagiarism game Shred. You're better than that.
    Watch it brahhh...