LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    Dont ya just love people from the south that think they are smart. its so cute.
    Its only a matter of time before your the freaks that spawned you realize that, once again, you've managed to subvert the parental controls on your computer usage. At that point its 'adios toolbuoy.'
    Until then....entertain us with your ignana.

NC waves can get really good, as good as jersey so dont **** on NC waves. OBX gets world class. For an air reverse get that back foot pop and then bring your back foot around. lift your front foot high and help to guide the board around. Grab if you need to.stomp hard on the tail when you land

NC has alot of secret spots that most locals dont even know about, no pics or vids allowed. we keep that **** super DL

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    do you find that the tread of the timberland boot helps with traction? Don't they get heavy when wet? Do you still need to use wax or does the dog **** you stepped in do the trick?
    Love this post!

was this s*** satire? I'm too drunk to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    What's up Gaff? How's Snoop Dog doing? Or does he only go by Snoop Lion now?

You know why I brought up potatoes, right?
    Like my man Weird Al said, I will drink life to the lees. I can't complain. I catch the one's that don't get by.

I assume ol Snoop is doing fine. I don't know Mr. Broadus personally, but his last AMA on reddit was some beer laryness. You know I don't go north of Cristianitos Ave. if I can help it. Rodents of unusual size live up there.

The Nobody Owes You Any Potatoes sort of Potatoes. What'd ol Bing say when you asked him? He told me to get bent.

I think Calvani's garage sale is going down soon. Seems I recall it's at the end of summer.

Stay cool DL, lookalike Texas out there and Texas looks like Phoenix. Lots of ice.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jul 19, 2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Vbulletin gyar

Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    was this s*** satire? I'm too drunk to tell.
    Life is satire, brah! Careful you don't get all buss up drinking the profit Matty!

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Like my man Weird Al said, I will drink life to the lees. I can't complain. I catch the one's that don't get by.

I assume ol Snoop is doing fine. I don't know Mr. Broadus personally, but his last AMA on reddit was some beer laryness. You know I don't go north of Cristianitos Ave. if I can help it. Rodents of unusual size live up there.

The Nobody Owes You Any Potatoes sort of Potatoes. What'd ol Bing say when you asked him? He told me to get bent.

I think Calvani's garage sale is going down soon. Seems I recall it's at the end of summer.

Stay cool DL, lookalike Texas out there and Texas looks like Phoenix. Lots of ice.
    You're one cool dude, Gaff. One of my former English professors, Dr. Bagby, was all about some Weird Al. I'm sure he would appreciate someone dropping a line from "Ulysses" on a surf forum. Major kudos.

Did you really ask Bing for a potato? Good for you. I initially thought he was joking about living in Idaho, but realized he was serious when I asked him for an Idaho potato - he wasn't impressed. Ended up having a great conversation about his travels and accomplishments. He's one humble dude.

Enjoy Matt's garage sale. If you see anything good, just buy it and send it to my PO box. I'll pay you back, I promise. I'll even send you an I.O.U, which is just as good as money. Look, see this? That's a car. 275 thou. Might want to hang onto that one.

Yep, Jaspers has about the best burger on the coast in my opinion, camping or not.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I'm all for da stoke!!! I was talking about So. ME. You mean more like Higgins way up there in East (jockstrap)? Not like this guy's gonna turn down any liquid punch. I aim to get pounded by cleanups everywhere. After that, get shacked at all those breaks!!

My commentary was more to So. ME not being anything rad and less to promote MA breaks. I can provide an ancillary debate and say that fresh EMass fish stock is tastier than Maine's. and I really mean it!!!

Brahs within army's length, let us unite and charge all breaks of the Northeast!!! On the real.
    Higgins obviously gets sick (especially on nor'easters), but theres crazy waves heading east from portland. So ME has some super fun breaks on the right swell, too. you head up toward that popular rivermouth wave, the rest of the beach can be filled with A frames and everyone sits at the rivermouth jostling.