LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Yea its way early, predictions are for a busy season, I hope nobody gets whacked this year, hope every Hurricane cruises up the coast a couple hundred miles off the coast.

Check out the Farmer's Almanac August forecast.......a big one stays off coast late in the month.....hope is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by whosthat View Post
    Check out the Farmer's Almanac August forecast.......a big one stays off coast late in the month.....hope is a good thing.
    all mighty farmers almanac! full moon's = easy forecasting. i like it. im calling for one first week of August. next one up is Dorian... my wife's name! it has to be an angry one!

That's the spirit!!!

Images
    Sick video. I just moved to Southern NC, I'm going to miss Jersey Barrels...

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Sick video. I just moved to Southern NC, I'm going to miss Jersey Barrels...
    Until you get some proper NC barrels! This past late Winter/early Spring was barrelicious.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Until you get some proper NC barrels! This past late Winter/early Spring was barrelicious.
    Dude I hope so, there's been some fun logging days these past couple weeks but I can't wait for some solid swell down here!

Images
    lol there are no surfers in jersey.. only gyms steriods and snookis?

I don't remember Duke ever visiting Hilton Head Island......gyms and steroids,....yes....what the hell is a "snookis"?

Yeah to that^^^I've even paddled out on the flattest of day's prayin for good Karma! I guess I should do sumthin to make it happen.