LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    I stand corrected. My kid is all about Curious George right now.

[QUOTE=AtanticO;178455]i have a kid. spongebob is the sh!t. most of jokes aren't even aimed at kids.

for a while it was that or barbie princess crap. i thank god for spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    i have a kid. spongebob is the sh!t. most of jokes aren't even aimed at kids.
    Gotcha, you get a pass.

next time your stoned, or drunk to the point where you have to use one eye to see right, watch some spongebob and try to not laugh.

theres a certain surf shop owner in the NE who reminds me of squidward and his best line..."leave me alone im trying to be boring". lol

Somebody told me at least one of the writers for Spongebob is/was a marine biologist. I believe it.

Found this... Creator Stephen Hillenburg initially conceived SpongeBob SquarePants in 1984, while he was teaching and studying marine biology at what is now the Orange County Ocean Institute.[9]
    Last edited by LBCrew; Jul 18, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Images
    But uhhh yeah OP... Just go surf and remember that 90% of the time it's the indian not the arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash Slinging Slasher View Post
    Ok, so I only recently got the hang of surfing but I feel like I'm about to start advancing really fast. Now I have two questions to ask.

1. The board I'm riding is 6'0" and I'm about 5'7" and 135 pounds. With it being oversized will I be able to properly utilize the contour, rocker of the board, etc.? Or should I not worry about that stuff just yet?

2. Since the board has more volume than I probably actually need, does that mean I can ride it in bigger waves? Oh, and it's a DHD Scalpel. i think it's supposed to be for like 1-4 foot waves.

Thanks for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    But uhhh yeah OP... Just go surf and remember that 90% of the time it's the indian not the arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    i have a kid. spongebob is the sh!t. most of jokes aren't even aimed at kids.
    Scientific fact. Bikini Bottom rules and Sandy is from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudicles View Post
    This is a great quote.
    Whatever. Maybe I was over-confident while posting, but you're a **** either way.

Another question! I know more volume is better for starting off for paddling and everything, but once you can paddle decently and know where to be to catch a wave does it really matter as much? I had to borrow a real short board for a day before I knew what I was doing, so I didn't catch any waves but it feel like it was surprisingly easy to paddle.