Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    I stand corrected. My kid is all about Curious George right now.

[QUOTE=AtanticO;178455]i have a kid. spongebob is the sh!t. most of jokes aren't even aimed at kids.

for a while it was that or barbie princess crap. i thank god for spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    i have a kid. spongebob is the sh!t. most of jokes aren't even aimed at kids.
    Gotcha, you get a pass.

next time your stoned, or drunk to the point where you have to use one eye to see right, watch some spongebob and try to not laugh.

theres a certain surf shop owner in the NE who reminds me of squidward and his best line..."leave me alone im trying to be boring". lol

Somebody told me at least one of the writers for Spongebob is/was a marine biologist. I believe it.

Found this... Creator Stephen Hillenburg initially conceived SpongeBob SquarePants in 1984, while he was teaching and studying marine biology at what is now the Orange County Ocean Institute.[9]
    Last edited by LBCrew; Jul 18, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Images
    But uhhh yeah OP... Just go surf and remember that 90% of the time it's the indian not the arrow.

i have a kid. spongebob is the sh!t. most of jokes aren't even aimed at kids.
    Scientific fact. Bikini Bottom rules and Sandy is from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudicles View Post
    This is a great quote.
    Whatever. Maybe I was over-confident while posting, but you're a **** either way.

Another question! I know more volume is better for starting off for paddling and everything, but once you can paddle decently and know where to be to catch a wave does it really matter as much? I had to borrow a real short board for a day before I knew what I was doing, so I didn't catch any waves but it feel like it was surprisingly easy to paddle.

it's probably fine. just worry about catching as many waves as possible, getting in early and trying to go fast. good body mechanics just pumping down the line (at your stage) are the foundation for everything else.

if you do want another board... im in your area and have way to many boards. i have a 5'5 you'd like. easy to surf and
    led lighting as sh!t. pm me.
    Completely agree with you.. Surfing is all about catching waves and good body mechanics..
    Last edited by FranklinGoodman; Jul 22, 2013 at 08:07 AM.