LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I honestly thought Salt Life was a fishing thing originally and didn't pay much attention to it. Then I started seeing it everywhere, so I now put it on the level of OBX, Life is Good, and the family of stick figures.

Images
    Oh watch out for certain older drunk ladies who like Jimmy Buffet. Really, this is very important.

And watch out for Unlce Rick, too.

OBX is an abbreviation for OBnoXious, right?

PJB you need to write a autobiography. I'll buy the first copy. Are there any beach towns or pop culture niches you haven't been part of? You seem like a well traveled gent.

We need a few chix, a bonfire on the beach, a pray for swell surfboard sacrifice, keg o' beer and PJB telling stories til dawn. When, where, I'm there.

Images
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1 to all of that. I know there's a thanksgiving planned in SC, might be too far for me, but I'd travel down to Jerz for this.

+1 on Cosmos Pizza

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    +1 on Cosmos Pizza
    Dude, Cosmo's in Southern Shores starting selling slices when I lived there. One day I was in a hurry and grabbed two. HOLY MACKREL, this stuff was a solid 8.5 on the pizza scale. They always made a decent pie, but damn these slices were off-the-hook. Of course, I didn't get a whole pizza, only two slices, and the stuff was going richter. Yes, I am ku kuu bananas over pizza. The food of the gods.

Thanks Goosemagoo and Seldom Seen. I'm available for Bar Mitzvahs, weddings and childrens birtday parties. Hey someone get me a publishing deal and you're all set. Or send me $19.95 and I'll start producing a crude magazine(as in production value not content).

Oh smack, Transworld Surf died. This month's issue is their last. I warned that smug son ***** that his magazine sucked and he was resting on a boring format of lame travel articles detailing pre-trip logistics and boring pro surfer interviews. Man, I don't care what board some dude rode at the Pipe Masters. Ya dig? I want to hear aboot alcoholism and illigitimate children.......and STD's. Even their letters-to-the-editor sucked, where Cote got to shine by trying to outwit 10-year-olds with Family Guy-esque tangents.

I'm not real well traveled. Only international journies were to Canada, but I have been along the east coast and all of the Gulf states out to California. Some places I was very familiar with.

Like, I used to listen to BCN in Boston just like Emass. I've even been to Mystic, CT with Portugese Pizza Parlors. I need to hit the Mid west and PNW. But I have eaten in Alabaman Sambos back in the late 1970's - early 1980's and learned my first cuss word in Texas. I was educated in Southern California's public and private schools from grade 2 to grade 6 where I learned how to draw constellations and pick on people. Actually the private school was good, the public one was a joke. I mean a joke.......

I love you guys.

Corolla pizza is even better, by the lighthouse next to winks.

Cool There's a daily surf report courtesy of Corolla Surf Shop

http://www.corollasurfshop.com/surf-report?&ID=7800

Gary, the owner, is very cool and will clue you in to the best breaks.

Corolla water temp 59F today, WTF?! That's some serious upwelling. I will remember to bring my 3/2 down with me.