LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxer View Post
    Corolla pizza is even better, by the lighthouse next to winks.
    Nahh Cosmo's is better. Corolla Pizza has it's moments. I hear it's cheeseteaks are ok for you yankees in the area. I don't eat killed, chopped-up cow so I wouldn't know. Cows are cool. They like grass. But the dudes who run Corolla Pizza are cool, at least they used to be......

    Now, don't get me wrong I ain't hating on Corolla Pizza, it's good pizza. Giant Slice is ok and The Tomato Patch is alright(it's different, kind of "Greek-ish."). Now that being said.......

    Avoid Pizazz Pizza anywhere on the banks. That place blows.

  2. #32
    I hate those god damned stick figure families! WTF do I care how many kids/pets you have and what athletics they are involved in? I got 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a big catfish I keep in a pond in my back yard. Does this mean I need to get a sticker like that for my Harley? Where do I find a sticker with a catfish on it?
    And the OBX sticker started a trend where every friggin town on the coast has one now. Even little ole Sea Isle has a SIC sticker. Drives me NUTS!!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I hate those god damned stick figure families! WTF do I care how many kids/pets you have and what athletics they are involved in? I got 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a big catfish I keep in a pond in my back yard. Does this mean I need to get a sticker like that for my Harley? Where do I find a sticker with a catfish on it?
    And the OBX sticker started a trend where every friggin town on the coast has one now. Even little ole Sea Isle has a SIC sticker. Drives me NUTS!!!!
    Holy Mackrel, I just saw your avatar. God I hate using that word, "avatar." I feel like I'm on the Big Bang Theory when I say that. Actually, I have to give props because Sheldon Cooper is one the better characters in sit com history. Anyways, HOLY MACKREL, that's quite the view.

    Yes, you have an obligation to let people know aboot yourself via the back window of your car, or preferably, your pick-up truck. Hey, I didn't make the rules.........southerners did. Your views and your life must be summarized on the back of your car.

    It's what decent society does.

    So get them stick figures on that vehicle and throw a SIC..........a LOCAL(Ocean City version)........and an OBX sticker on your vehicle. Hey, do you like guns? Well let us know aboot that too. Also, post positive or negative slogans aboot politicians.............

    We need to know who we are dealing with on the roads.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Holy Mackrel, I just saw your avatar. God I hate using that word, "avatar." I feel like I'm on the Big Bang Theory when I say that. Actually, I have to give props because Sheldon Cooper is one the better characters in sit com history. Anyways, HOLY MACKREL, that's quite the view.

    Yes, you have an obligation to let people know aboot yourself via the back window of your car, or preferably, your pick-up truck. Hey, I didn't make the rules.........southerners did. Your views and your life must be summarized on the back of your car.

    It's what decent society does.

    So get them stick figures on that vehicle and throw a SIC..........a LOCAL(Ocean City version)........and an OBX sticker on your vehicle. Hey, do you like guns? Well let us know aboot that too. Also, post positive or negative slogans aboot politicians.............

    We need to know who we are dealing with on the roads.
    HAHA, good stuff man, no really. I covered the entire back window of my Ford Rustang when I was 16-17yrs old with nothing but punk rock band stickers, things like: Operation Ivy, Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, Minor Threat, The Exploited, Against All Authority, Strung Out, Guttermouth, Less Than Jake, Face to Face, Screeching Weasels, No Use For A Name, Hotwater Music, H2O, Lagwagon, 10 Foot Pole, Good Riddance, Suicide Machines, AFI, Agnostic Front, BigWig, The Bouncing Souls, to name a few....

    I wonder what some must of thought when they saw some of those stickers and didn't know what they meant. I realized a few years later that it probably made me look stupid with all those stickers, but I was just reppin the bands I dug, ya dig? Now I steer clear of any bumper stickers of any kind...

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Hey, when I was a younger person, my parents cars where peppered with surf stickers.............

    When I used to surf Camden, NJ, I threw a RUTGERS sticker on my ride to throw off the po-lice.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    When I used to surf Camden, NJ, I threw a RUTGERS sticker on my ride to throw off the po-lice.
    How did that work out?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    How did that work out?
    I don't know, cause it's all aboot the one's who didn't pull you over in a high intensity surf trafficking area three blocks from campus. I'll never know how effective it was.

    The two times I did get pulled over I went straight to the "How come you pulled me over for....what, because I'm a white surfer" thang. And it escalated from there and my student status was never brought into the mix......I won both times, though.

    Got tickets one time which all got dismissed in a court of law because, man, the police never show up to testify for BS charges like the ones I copped..........

    And the other time they just let me go.......

    "Do you know what type of neighborhood this is?"

    Yeah, it's a third-world, surf-infested paradise...........

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    174
    Images
    2
    I had my first gay love affair in Corolla

  9. #39
    I had my 37th gay love affair in Corolla

  10. #40
    No Salt Life here; Team PEPPER DEATH all the way!