LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ho braddah man!!! My posts been truncated by miles fo da last few weeks! Way mo easy on da eyes!

No 13 footers under these footies. Maybe half dat length at most!! Rockin da 5-10s now!!! Neva go mo den 7 somethin eva!!!! Longboard = wrongboard!!!

BTW...tanks fo da service brah!!!
    thanks man i aprish that and all the others that serve as well. i was just bustin your balls and size doesnt matter i ride from a 5,8 to a 9,6 gotta have a quiver you know, you can surf a 6,4 on a two foot wave but having a longboard on a two foot wave is just amazing compared to that shortboard. its two different ways of surfing and i mean shedding with a long board is great but the is best dropping huge waves you have to cut in so hard its like a damn school bus and hard to correct to if you jack up but dont just surf shorts you know, dont get pulled into that shorter the better thing ya know, not saying you are. its a really good thing to have that much stoke you know what i mean? i mean you stokness motivates me to be more stoked lol.

Ho braddah man!!! My posts been truncated by miles fo da last few weeks! Way mo easy on da eyes!

No 13 footers under these footies. Maybe half dat length at most!! Rockin da 5-10s now!!! Neva go mo den 7 somethin eva!!!! Longboard = wrongboard!!!

BTW...tanks fo da service brah!!!
    Then again, there used to be guys who posted up on here last year, since departed, who would have ripped him a wide open new one for the weird stuff like the faux accent (above) and him claiming to be posting to noswellinfo while sitting on his front porch watching waves & eating his din-din.

The FB generation: TMI, sportcoat, TMI.

yanks mcGee!! bring da boogahs on!

got some salmon & rice for you too brah!! climb up on da porch!! we'll grind the whole grains/protein/omegas while we scope the ace & kick it to da broads!!!

yanks mcGee!! bring da boogahs on!

got some salmon & rice for you too brah!! climb up on da porch!! we'll grind the whole grains/protein/omegas while we scope the ace & kick it to da broads!!!
    Speechless

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Speechless
    Sure will be when you taste the tuna sashimi straight off the water!!! Ain't no crab cakes son!!!

Waves, Porch, Fish, do you Poi ?

How many times can emass use the word "stoke" in a single coherent post?

Brah
    Bru
    Bruddah
    Stoke
    Surfing 6 months and has a "Quiver"
    Newbie that hates Longboards
    Newbie that hates SUPs

Seems to be starting at the end and working backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Brah
    Bru
    Bruddah
    Stoke
    Surfing 6 months and has a "Quiver"
    Newbie that hates Longboards
    Newbie that hates SUPs

Seems to be starting at the end and working backwards.
    Brahs! More like started from the bottom now my whole team's here !!!

banman, I can use it 6x in a post but to da max 2 times with coherence in a post.