LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    How many times can emass use the word "stoke" in a single coherent post?
    You mean there's a coherent post from him around here someplace...............where?

Images
    Hahahahaha, thanks for the morning laugh fellas, off to go break the fast, hope you all find something to ride this weekend.

A man takes on much responsibility when he decides to incorporate "Spicoli" into his moniker on a surf forum. You can't just be a lurker when you take on that responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    A self proclaimed grom, who is in his middle 30's, came on to the scene in April 2013 and already is nearing 800 posts.....

Discuss....
    Reminds me of the traffic lately - very busy going nowhere.

Who dat bro?

Craving the wave...in the home of the brave?

Who da cholo?

Summoning the sea...in da land of da free?

Dat be da grom...aka EMassSpiccoli

I sit and admire the intelligence and lack there off from all of the genius and stupidity that I surround myself with here on this forum. I do have to admit I lurk more than I post but my allotted time is up .

Found some waves today braddahs!!!!

Almost forgot what real waves looked like after the last 10 sessions in flat or mush. Those were so necessary though as I was getting used to the 5'10 boards and the reps on next to nothing waves are really helpful on the pop up, foot placement and initial drive.

First ride is always the best ride and it was again today. Waves were 3-5ft at 8 seconds with the occasional one jacking up. Took things up a level today with my longest and fastest rides ever down the line. Tomorrow's waves should be cleaner and I'll look to go further than halfway back up the face for the first time.

So stoked! Hope you buoys caught something good today too!!!

I think MATT JOHNSON takes the cake for most prolific, too bad he doesn't make appearances anymore. Micha as well, but that goes without saying seeing as how SI is his snot-nosed baby. I think the iterations of Bill take third based on content, allegorical writing and the occasional incitement of very deep discussion.

Sorry, but Emass hasn't really produced much content in relation to number of words written, IMO. Definitely entertaining in some ways, though.

So is this the weekend score thread now, Emass? If so, allow me to share/brag! Nice chest high sets at the local jetty at the break of dawn...only me and one other guy for an hour. Scored numerous rides before the crowd came, and like you said, all that work in the tiny mush pays off on the bigger days. I became one with my quad fin today finally, and I'm officially converted. Soooooo faaaast! I almost forgot what it feels like when a wave has a drop.

Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    So is this the weekend score thread now, Emass? If so, allow me to share/brag! Nice chest high sets at the local jetty at the break of dawn...only me and one other guy for an hour. Scored numerous rides before the crowd came, and like you said, all that work in the tiny mush pays off on the bigger days. I became one with my quad fin today finally, and I'm officially converted. Soooooo faaaast! I almost forgot what it feels like when a wave has a drop.
    Matty brah yes post scores freely. Sounds a lot like my weekend and glad you enjoyed. The quad is definitely fast. There were a dozen at least at daybreak. Hordes kept pouring in from there. So much talent all around. It was a seriously skilled group which was great to observe in between rides. Glad you had the peak to your head to start the day!