LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cackedinri View Post
    what a waste of server space.

anybody surf RI last night? magical. rainbows, sunset, newport bridge lit up in the background. i shed a tear. i salute all of you who shared this moment with me.

Embedding videos ain't exactly server conservation. All hip-hop needs to be first approved by Erock before appearing on SI threads.

Was in RI this morning and word was Friday night was bomb. Saturday was doable if it hadn't been over-crowded. There's a real variance in function of crowds and lineups no matter where you go and it's a definite drag when it's not conducive to enjoyment. Better than nothing though and the red crap in the water wasn't terrible this time. Last weekend was a different story, but then again the waves and sunset you describe were present then too.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jul 28, 2013 at 06:31 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    You're quick, and clever. Maybe you can start a secret society called DENSA where the selectivity is high, with qualifying IQ between 66-74 (roughly half of MENSA requirements for your half of a brain).
    My dik is clever in your moms mouth

Just drove by the break after washing down a pound of tuna sashimi with a pound of froyo and was delighted to see it pumping. Holy schitt!! Dozen heads in the lineup. Swell is good. Gonna sprint home & grab the board & show those stiffs in excessive neoprene what power surfing is.
    This here tells me your priorities are all fluxed up, son.

Get about 10 years under your belt and then you'll realize why people roll their eyes when they hear some guy who's been surfing for a couple months talking like he's a vet.

Just my $.02.

Not meant to be a personal attack, your a good turd Emass, just need to lay off the meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    This here tells me your priorities are all fluxed up, son.

Get about 10 years under your belt and then you'll realize why people roll their eyes when they hear some guy who's been surfing for a couple months talking like he's a vet.

Just my $.02.

Not meant to be a personal attack, your a good turd Emass, just need to lay off the meth.
    Kenny Powers, you were EXCELLENT in This Is The End. Your exit speech when getting exiled from the house gave me hypoxia, 8-minute abs, and made me piss my wetsuit (hit the cinema right after a sunset sesh). Your EBAD series is masterful.

Let me know your suggestions for reclassification of my priorities. I'm a lifelong learner and will always be a progress work. One of my strongest beliefs is that one needs to have their hierarchy of priorities fully congruent with their core values. If you're talking about my voracious seafood consumption, I gotta get my omegas and whole food protein. I'm watching the mercury content brah. The froyo is all-natural and with pure granola, flax, and sliced fruit added, it's a hearty meal in itself disguised as dessert. Grinding on those two delights are definitely in line with my core value of health and longevity.

The line about power surfing was light-hearted. I'm improving at a fast rate due to dedication, but would hardly be considered a power surfer by anyone who's been in the game for a week. No delusions here. It's important to empower yourself through positive affirmations, however, a grip on the realities of the physical world is also quite essential for success. Some primitive versions of a snap and cutback are not far off in my future, but no trained eye would denote my current surfing as containing much horsepower.

Regarding excessive neoprene, there were dudes in hooded 4/3s when it was 73 in the air and 68-70 in the water. Either those cats have major circulatory issues or they're vampires. Not quite sure if vamps wear wettys although Pee Wee could clue us in on that as he's a HUGE Twilight fan. But yeah, mad excess neoprene on those penguins. They must have been sweating nutz.

You and yankee must conduct sleep studies or have narcolepsy because you're hell bent on the zest for life I have being the direct result of exogenous stimulant use. It's pure stoke Kenneth. C'mon brahs, you know I wouldn't withhold partay favors from the SI faithful. Everybody eats!! Truth be told, I didn't sleep Saturday night because I was driving to another state to charge swell at dawn. Did so and headed home to rest as I was doing the same this morning. Went to bed about 11 and woke at 1230 feeling refreshed and too stoked for DP to resume my slumber. Had one of my best sessions ever this morning due to enthusiasm. By the time I rest my head tonight, (perhaps following a sunset sesh!) I'll have mustered 90 minutes of sleep in 60 hours. Feel better right now than I did last time I slept for 10 hours, so you can see the true extent to the power of stoke!

Sometimes you have some really good input on this newsgroup circus and your two cents is actually two bucks which is a coin in Canada called a "tooney". PB&J, you may now step in and lay verbal waste to the True North.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jul 28, 2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    This here tells me your priorities are all fluxed up

Get about 10 years under your belt

Not meant to be a personal attack, your a good turd Emass.
    Fluxed up like my priorities are at 88mph headed into the future via a flux capacitor? Well, it is surfing, so where we're going, we don't need...roads.

I've got over 3 decades of manhood under my belt and it's served me well on the mating front. I highly doubt any such prowess would continue if that were replaced by 10 year old apparatus!

If it were a personal attack, I'm not sure there's room on the next SI Fight Night card even if I were a good third slot on the lineup!!

Images
    Ok y'all let everyone play nice. Let it all go. If you are angry and need to take out frustrations try not to hurt anyone's feelings. Surfers are very tender these days. Tender and genteel. "Genteel" is such a b!tchen word. It sounds so old English-like. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ?

I've let this thread go along long enough without giving credit to the true surf predictin' website forum hero. This whole thread has been moot.

South Jetty Bill was the best. Just a great dude, with all sorts of juice. Aw man, he always nailed it down and buckled the hatches. People boarded-up their windows when he came around, preparing for a storm of unique proportions. Tis a shame what became of him. No, he didn't drink 125 bottles of 5 Hour Energy and subsequently OD. He was making a freebase oil from the stuff which in turn made the stuff 125 Hour Energy just with one dose. Kids, stay out of Trenton, NJ. Please.

Ok, let's move on and find something else to argue aboot. Anybody have a wetsuit question? Anybody ?? Got any negative feelings aboot New Jersians? What's up with the beach replenishments in North Jersey? Seen any good chemtrails lately? How's SNC these days? EROCK, how's the fishing been and I hope your ESA victories are mounting. Brewengineer how's the piss(beer not urine), and charming Charleston been treating you? Trev, have you caught anymore skateboarding charges? Will you be fleeing from your current skateboarding charges? Za Gaf I hope your current worries pan out ok. Anybody climb any good rocks these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    He was making a freebase oil from the stuff which in turn made the stuff 125 Hour Energy just with one dose.
    beer just exited my nose. Thanks for that.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=cackedinri;180418]what a waste of server space.

anybody surf RI last night? magical. rainbows, sunset, newport bridge lit up in the background. i shed a tear. i salute all of you who shared this moment with me.

[/QUOTE

Dude! Friday nights session5stars!

There is a reason why you loved the shredmachine so much that you had to quote him constantly. You are exactly like him. Only thing is I'm pretty sure he's just joking.
    You talk about how financially successful you are.
    You say you're 178 lbs, but strength of a guy that's 225 lbs. And 6% body fat. (douchiest coment yet)
    You hate longboards, yet don't know how to use a short board (though not due to constant effort)
    You surf 8-10 foot waves when every else near you is in 2-3.

You are the MASSHOLESHREDMACHINE

Kenny Powers, you were EXCELLENT in This Is The End. Your exit speech when getting exiled from the house gave me hypoxia, 8-minute abs, and made me piss my wetsuit (hit the cinema right after a sunset sesh). Your EBAD series is masterful.

Let me know your suggestions for reclassification of my priorities. I'm a lifelong learner and will always be a progress work. One of my strongest beliefs is that one needs to have their hierarchy of priorities fully congruent with their core values. If you're talking about my voracious seafood consumption, I gotta get my omegas and whole food protein. I'm watching the mercury content brah. The froyo is all-natural and with pure granola, flax, and sliced fruit added, it's a hearty meal in itself disguised as dessert. Grinding on those two delights are definitely in line with my core value of health and longevity.

The line about power surfing was light-hearted. I'm improving at a fast rate due to dedication, but would hardly be considered a power surfer by anyone who's been in the game for a week. No delusions here. It's important to empower yourself through positive affirmations, however, a grip on the realities of the physical world is also quite essential for success. Some primitive versions of a snap and cutback are not far off in my future, but no trained eye would denote my current surfing as containing much horsepower.

Regarding excessive neoprene, there were dudes in hooded 4/3s when it was 73 in the air and 68-70 in the water. Either those cats have major circulatory issues or they're vampires. Not quite sure if vamps wear wettys although Pee Wee could clue us in on that as he's a HUGE Twilight fan. But yeah, mad excess neoprene on those penguins. They must have been sweating nutz.

You and yankee must conduct sleep studies or have narcolepsy because you're hell bent on the zest for life I have being the direct result of exogenous stimulant use. It's pure stoke Kenneth. C'mon brahs, you know I wouldn't withhold partay favors from the SI faithful. Everybody eats!! Truth be told, I didn't sleep Saturday night because I was driving to another state to charge swell at dawn. Did so and headed home to rest as I was doing the same this morning. Went to bed about 11 and woke at 1230 feeling refreshed and too stoked for DP to resume my slumber. Had one of my best sessions ever this morning due to enthusiasm. By the time I rest my head tonight, (perhaps following a sunset sesh!) I'll have mustered 90 minutes of sleep in 60 hours. Feel better right now than I did last time I slept for 10 hours, so you can see the true extent to the power of stoke!

Sometimes you have some really good input on this newsgroup circus and your two cents is actually two bucks which is a coin in Canada called a "tooney". PB&J, you may now step in and lay verbal waste to the True North.

Images
    @emass why do you care so much about progress do you have something to prove or what. ive never seen someone out of all my life surfing.... like i need to log 90 minutes of surf today and catch 45 waves then run under water rubber tires to help out surfing. then after session work is to drag cinder blocks with feet. i bet you count every barrel/ cutback ect everytime you surf. then go to the bar hey burduahs all da spray i thurw today you could fill a swimming pool wit. but really it was more like enough to fill up a bucket.