LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 199
  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Broseffy, there have been a lot of cats that have come and gone in UFC over the years. When I started my MMA training 5 years ago it was at one of the most competitive gyms in the Northeast and he was one of a couple guys that had made it to the big show. MMA is a culture where the top guys are fairly tangible both to the fans and those who compete or at least avidly train. I didn't say I schooled the dude, simply that I've trained with him on multiple occasions from having the same home base. It's unfortunate that you take a statement that is hardly self-promoting and more conversational to guys on here that were tending to the exact topic and attack it because of your low self-esteem. There are probably some over-exposed fat broads (i.e. beached whales) in the sand at your break that would be more than willing to give you the hug you need.

    Keep it up and we will have to meet at the break soon. You're not worth the effort to travel to the Garbage State and Massholes would eat you alive as soon as you stepped on Commonwealth soil so I figure we meet halfway at a midpoint neutral site in RI. Nah brah, your chowdah is minors. You do enough damage to yourself with each word you type so I'll let you be your own demise son.
    Boom! face! ....Emass round-housing multiple fools, ninja style. hahaha. NYNJ, maybe the passive aggressive approach ain't your thing.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    Boom! face! ....Emass round-housing multiple fools, ninja style. hahaha. NYNJ, maybe the passive aggressive approach ain't your thing.
    True dat. If you're gonna step to peeps you at least need some fairly potent ammo. This whole 6th grade quiver he's got of "no, you are", "I know you are but what am I?", or "your mother" makes me think of the kids we stuffed in lockers back in small kid time. That and Pee Wee Herman.

    The jackazz formerly known as nynj will from here be referred to as Pee Wee or Paul Reubens.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    True dat. If you're gonna step to peeps you at least need some fairly potent ammo. This whole 6th grade quiver he's got of "no, you are", "I know you are but what am I?", or "your mother" makes me think of the kids we stuffed in lockers back in small kid time. That and Pee Wee Herman.

    The jackazz formerly known as nynj will from here be referred to as Pee Wee or Paul Reubens.
    i bet he's got a ball of foil bigger then pee wee's.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    i bet he's got a ball of foil bigger then pee wee's.
    And the heels on his white shoes are even bigger. Get this...he's even got a pal named Francis Buxton!!!! This nerd and BCN could be best friends!!! Soulmates.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Equis brah!!! That's how Kimbo Slice got his big chance!!! YouTube sensation street fightin for food!!!

    I've trained a bunch with Sean Gannon who is the only dude to beat him on da street. Big bastard who had a cup of coffee in UFC back in da day. Look up that YouTube of his fight with Kimbo. Bare knuckle brawl goes on for like 20 mins!!!
    Emass: I don't really follow MMA or UFC, but my sons do; so I know who you're talking about. Both my boys wrestled in MS and HS. My younger son was also training in BJJ and boxing for awhile. I was involved with Philippine martial arts (****aw and Kali) until last Sept when the surfing bug bit me.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Emass: I don't really follow MMA or UFC, but my sons do; so I know who you're talking about. Both my boys wrestled in MS and HS. My younger son was also training in BJJ and boxing for awhile. I was involved with Philippine martial arts (****aw and Kali) until last Sept when the surfing bug bit me.
    Your boys are disciplined, tough and athletic then! Are they on boards too? Filipino MA is great stuff. I try to get as much exposure to different MA disciplines as possible. Like Judo and Aikido, there's a ton to take from each of them to integrate in your MMA. Jeet-Kune-Do (Bruce Lee's style) is perhaps the precursor to MMA and training that in its pure form gives you so much. My MMA background has helped my entry to surfing a ton because of balance, core strength, and rotational forces. The only thing that held me back at first was the flatter feet needed on a board compared to always being on the ball of your foot on a mat.

    Great stuff, get your boys back in it!!

  7. #97
    Said the guy that everyone laughs at (not with) on a daily basis.
    The title of this thread should have been "Emass - Biggest Kook ever?" And the answer would have been a resounding yes.
    And I'm sure it's the same in your "real" life as well. I would bet that everyone at you HOME BREAK wishes you never picked up surfing. You probably annoy everyone everywhere you go all the time.
    Usually guys that got stuffed in lockers go on the interweb and talk about how they stuffed kids in lockers. And how they train with the toughest guys in the world.... Gotta be tough somewhere. Everyone will believe you in a chat room.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    True dat. If you're gonna step to peeps you at least need some fairly potent ammo. This whole 6th grade quiver he's got of "no, you are", "I know you are but what am I?", or "your mother" makes me think of the kids we stuffed in lockers back in small kid time. That and Pee Wee Herman.

    The jackazz formerly known as nynj will from here be referred to as Pee Wee or Paul Reubens.

  8. #98
    Sometimes I feel like the lone EMass advocate on this site

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Said the guy that everyone laughs at (not with) on a daily basis.
    The title of this thread should have been "Emass - Biggest Kook ever?" And the answer would have been a resounding yes.
    And I'm sure it's the same in your "real" life as well. I would bet that everyone at you HOME BREAK wishes you never picked up surfing. You probably annoy everyone everywhere you go all the time.
    Usually guys that got stuffed in lockers go on the interweb and talk about how they stuffed kids in lockers. And how they train with the toughest guys in the world.... Gotta be tough somewhere. Everyone will believe you in a chat room.
    not well played. no wit. very obvious your upset. emass has some of the best posts on here and your bummed somehow? for what? he not proper enough? oh...your one of those self-proclaimed 'normal' people. LOL!! maybe go hangout with Archy in his bunker while Emass bangs your moms. you can get into his pit and rub lotion on your skin while complaining about EMO seeds (Emass Modified Organisms) taking over the world!

  10. #100
    BOOM! How you like dem apples?!

    AO/OO - how cute is it that Pee Wee Herman & Francis Buxton posted back to back? Pee Wee's gonna be pissed though when he finds out that there's no longer so much room for activities in Mrs. Buxton's garage now that Francis set up a board making station next to his easy bake oven. No more room for karate in the garage!!! No worry beef curry brahs!! Francis has the ill collection of action figures, pogs, and Pokemon stuff. He's even got a pair of women's panties they can sniff that he scoffed from Lord & Taylor last time his promiscuous mom brought him to the mall.

    Stoke for days at the Buxton residence!!!!!