LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    BOOM! How you like dem apples?!

AO/OO - how cute is it that Pee Wee Herman & Francis Buxton posted back to back? Pee Wee's gonna be pissed though when he finds out that there's no longer so much room for activities in Mrs. Buxton's garage now that Francis set up a board making station next to his easy bake oven. No more room for karate in the garage!!! No worry beef curry brahs!! Francis has the ill collection of action figures, pogs, and Pokemon stuff. He's even got a pair of women's panties they can sniff that he scoffed from Lord & Taylor last time his promiscuous mom brought him to the mall.

Stoke for days at the Buxton residence!!!!!
    BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! i can't breathe that was so money!! that was so beautiful i have to go find a tissue... LOL

Images
    I like Emass, but then again, I just adore all of youse guys.........

Hey, Spicoli's excited. I wish I had half his enthusiasm. Every jaded expert should try and remember being fuggin stoked.........When it was all new and exciting

I was insane. You know how that bird goes Cu Cuu for Cocoa Puffs, well I was just like that dude, but for waves, not Cocoa Puffs. I mean, I got nothing against Cocoa Puffs...............

Everything I looked at was a wave. The hills on the side of a highway........a slope there...... a bank here.......When I wasn't surfing I was either in school, working(once I hit 16), masturbating or reading surf mags......over and over again. I used to sit and watch The Weather Channel for hours at a time. Man, what a disappointment that channel has turned out to be. Someone help Jim Cantore dress properly. They let Bill Keneely go a few years ago ?? Can you believe that?

Anyways, Spicoli joins a select group who has their own thread dedicated to them(originated by someone else). And remember there is no such thing as bad publicity..............well, if you're a politician watch out for who you send pictures of your ***** to.......

The world is never going to get along. Not even on surf predictin web site forums.........If you don't like someone then just let them be. It's interesting that people who claim to be annoyed by Spicoli don't miss a post on a thread that is all aboot him. That's kind of counterintuitive.........unless, they say one thing, but are completely attracted to him. Might be some homoerotic feelings, deep down inside, that need to be released by psychoanylsis.

So, tell me aboot your mother..............

Aww calm down, I'm just playing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

Hey, Spicoli's excited. I wish I had half his enthusiasm. Every jaded expert should try and remember being fuggin stoked.........When it was all new and exciting

I was insane. You know how that bird goes Cu Cuu for Cocoa Puffs, well I was just like that dude, but for waves, not Cocoa Puffs. I mean, I got nothing against Cocoa Puffs...............

Everything I looked at was a wave. The hills on the side of a highway........a slope there...... a bank here.......When I wasn't surfing I was either in school, working(once I hit 16), masturbating or reading surf mags......over and over again. I used to sit and watch The Weather Channel for hours at a time. Man, what a disappointment that channel has turned out to be. Someone help Jim Cantore dress properly. They let Bill Keneely go a few years ago ?? Can you believe that?

Anyways, Spicoli joins a select group who has their own thread dedicated to them(originated by someone else). And remember there is no such thing as bad publicity..............well, if you're a politician watch out for who you send pictures of your ***** to.......

The world is never going to get along. Not even on surf predictin web site forums.........If you don't like someone then just let them be. It's interesting that people who claim to be annoyed by Spicoli don't miss a post on a thread that is all aboot him. That's kind of counterintuitive.........unless, they say one thing, but are completely attracted to him. Might be some homoerotic feelings, deep down inside, that need to be released by psychoanylsis.

Exactly. PJB speaks the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! i can't breathe that was so money!! that was so beautiful i have to go find a tissue... LOL
    Pee Wee and Francis have economy-size boxes of Kleenex by their bedsides. I'm sure they'd be happy to spare you a square. Actually, Pee Wee's been known to bring his Kleenex to the cinema when he catches a flick so he's likely got a travel pack of them.

Pee Wee and Francis have economy-size boxes of Kleenex by their bedsides. I'm sure they'd be happy to spare you a square. Actually, Pee Wee's been known to bring his Kleenex to the cinema when he catches a flick so he's likely got a travel pack of them.
    how are those dudes not waving a white flag by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

Love dat PB&J buggah!! Such a wise, shaman-like figure we are honored to have here.

Just drove by the break after washing down a pound of tuna sashimi with a pound of froyo and was delighted to see it pumping. Holy schitt!! Dozen heads in the lineup. Swell is good. Gonna sprint home & grab the board & show those stiffs in excessive neoprene what power surfing is. I may very well eat it face-first in the sand bottom at a 2:1 ratio to the rides I get DTL but this could be the day I murdah that first real front snap or cutback. Next wave, best wave. Leashes are for canines brahs! That and the poor sons of domineering mothers like Mrs. Buxton.

Booked a trip to CenAm next month so the training's gonna be stepped up pronto!! jerseyplaya loaned me a few 100lb iron plates that I'll be sprinting with at the bottom of the deep end next to the rock jetty that loves to hate me. Gotta work on that duck diving & the Hawaiian rolls.

It's Aloha Friday and I just told my boss to screw. He's a complete azzhole but a primary benny of sole proprietorship is that you can tell that dude to hit the bricks and he's still employing you the next day. I turned up the stereo volume with "I Want To Break Free" by Queen and simply walked right out of the home office. I got more stoke than Cheech & Chong got smoke!!! MEET ME AT MY BREAK!!!

how are those dudes not waving a white flag by now.
    They're waving a flag. It's just multi-colored with all shades of the prism. They wave it with pride and steadfast resolve.

WOWW.... You got me Mr Surfboard builder guy. I guess I am a kind of normal. And you come at me for what reason? I thought your posts on board building were insightful.
    I actually used to enjoy the Emass posts. Then not so much.

Glad you brought my moms in to it. That was super witty. Though I'd never disrespect your momma. If that cum dumpster ever stopped coming around the boys would be pissed. Nickel bags of dope for a handy are the best deal in town. A dime will get the full boat.

not well played. no wit. very obvious your upset. emass has some of the best posts on here and your bummed somehow? for what? he not proper enough? oh...your one of those self-proclaimed 'normal' people. LOL!! maybe go hangout with Archy in his bunker while Emass bangs your moms. you can get into his pit and rub lotion on your skin while complaining about EMO seeds (Emass Modified Organisms) taking over the world!

Ya there was some controversy with that brawl. Surprised we haven't heard Starchy's take on it! Neither of those two had much of any takedown or ground game back then. Kimbo only trained some jits after his arrival to UFC from Strikeforce.

Gannon is one large SOB. Drilling with him was a trip. He's so wide that my knees wouldn't even touch the ground when I had him in full mount so I wasn't really able to get knees up in his armpits and control his arms. I kind of had to lay heavy on his stomach/chest by pushing off my toes with a wide base and grind my chin into him as a diversion. Guy is so big that he was able to buck hips and bump me off balance with some ease. I like side control anyway over full mount. I've got some cool unorthodox subs from full mount but side control lets me get north/south and into unexpected things like darce chokes and also over/under shoulder choke Von Flue style which NO guy expects when he thinks he has a guillo on you.
    Is he a cop still or did he get kicked off the force? Can't remember what happened after that. And yeah, he's a wide / thick dude, funny you rolled w/him, you must be 205-265 then right?

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    WOWW.... You got me Mr Surfboard builder guy. I guess I am a kind of normal. And you come at me for what reason? I thought your posts on board building were insightful.
    I actually used to enjoy the Emass posts. Then not so much.

Glad you brought my moms in to it. That was super witty. Though I'd never disrespect your momma. If that cum dumpster ever stopped coming around the boys would be pissed. Nickel bags of dope for a handy are the best deal in town. A dime will get the full boat.
    stay down, stay down.

how can you not laugh at some of these posts? you drag yourself into it, post weak-ass little 'zingers', then get bummed when it doesn't work out like you thought? come on buddy.....