LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    My dik is clever in your moms mouth
    Hey Peajay...is the above post making this forum a better place? Is the author of it a winner? Did I do anything to directly provoke this post from him? You want to be a hero in the good vs. evil battle? Call spades spades and realize there's a whole heck of a lot of literary fecal matter on this forum each and every day and it doesn't come from just one source. Look at the whole picture pal before you call people losers and bigots. Aloha brah!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Yeah, same to you DL. To be honest with you, besides an ape load of work keeping me really busy and just regular day-2-day family stuff, I've had some sh!1 I've been dealing with. All I can do to get in the water.
    Keep ya head up Gaff, surf always cleanses me of whatever crap I've got going on

Ahh, rough times. Explains why he directed an infinity word count autobiography my way. Damn good thing none of the rest of us have real lives with real problems! If so, we'd probably be acting out by taking it out on others on the forum attacking them with unsolicited, displaced anger only to get punkd and look foolish.

I hope to hell the next member that registers for this forum is a practicing psychotherapist. Then the motley crew can put the plastic knives away, step off the ledge, and quit writing me endless sonnets that I'll really never get to on the schitter.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Now I know what dpSUP was talking about when he mentioned those "stalkier" dudes.
    Hey, they're just words, they don't control us

Hey Emass, I'm headed up to Hingham August 12-16, can I meet you at your break?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    BCN shouldn't be too hard to spot

Steve-Urkel-333-family-matters-6878748-267-399.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Haha MEET ME AT MY JETTY!!!

Tasket sucks. Seems like they get a swell every February 30th or so. You'll probably have to trip it to So. NH/Cape Ann, RI, or ME. I've done the New England road trips the last couple weeks to all those spots with the sweller than flat swell and they've been great. There are down to earth SI forumites at all those locales to charge with. Cod can get some love but I really am sick of that place from going there as a kid. It's too piney there as well. Newport and OOB are picturesque. ACK is a spot I have to hit twice before summer's over.

Won't you be spinning round the carousel in Hull most of the week you're here? Hope you do get pinned but I thought you'd be posted up ranchside with Jebediah Buxton and the rest of the fabled cardboard cutouts.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    BCN shouldn't be too hard to spot

Steve-Urkel-333-family-matters-6878748-267-399.jpg
    DO THE URKEL!!!

The older sister from Family Matters had a bangin body in our hannabuddah days. What became of her? Hopefully something better than Jodi Sweetin. What a shame with that lass. Could've been a GOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    DO THE URKEL!!!

The older sister from Family Matters had a bangin body in our hannabuddah days. What became of her? Hopefully something better than Jodi Sweetin. What a shame with that lass. Could've been a GOAT!
    he'll prob look like this though
    download.jpg

Images
    Tasket can be good on a NE swell...after all the drama this morning maybe you guys should let all the intraweb personal stuff go and hit the reset button. Besides, we all know who our resident sage is here.