LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    he'll prob look like this though
    Attachment 8380
    No, not really. I've probably got one of the most if not the most athletic build on this site

Tasket has been a multi-year disappointment for me. Never really have gotten it good. I've scored at other spots on the south shore during a good NE swell, but it seems like at least 3 times/year I look at a swell, decide it's got all the makings of a good day at Tasket, and end up fighting traffic for terrible waves.

BCN, in August, unless we get a rare-ish weird E - NE swell, it's probably gonna be coming from anywhere from SW-SE, so heed Emass's advice - most anything in central/southern MA is going to be pretty pond-like (thanks a lot, Cape Cod), save for the S exposed areas beneath the Cape. Summer swells and Massachusetts are not synonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Tasket can be good on a NE swell...after all the drama this morning maybe you guys should let all the intraweb personal stuff go and hit the reset button. Besides, we all know who our resident sage is here.
    What up SS!!

Oh, you mean the menial threats by the submissive betas on here? Or the two-question "multiple choice" poll that got deleted within hours? Hey, let's get our panties in a bunch and post passive-aggressive garbage only to try and delete it once we realize the checks our mouths just wrote! These detractors shouldn't even be allowed to step up. Not even resembling real competition. Remember me and PB&J going at it prior to our loyal bratherhood? That's what you call a true tilt. Even me and AO/OO exchanged a few flurries of quality strike combos the morning of his celebrated entrance before joining forces to create an iron curtain by lunchtime that day.

You know I'll be at the break tonight, tomorrow, and for all of eternia! No worry beef curry bout me getting a case of da Mondaze and going HAM on my keyboard. Why go postal when you can go coastal?

Ma!!! Meatloaf!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    No, not really. I've probably got one of the most if not the most athletic build on this site
    Brah...before you get all exposť on us...WE TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT. No need to post selfies like you try and get the Bettys to do when they surface on here.

Script from every day -
    BCN: "a/s/l???"

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    Tasket has been a multi-year disappointment for me.
    Several forumites (cough, cough...nynj, Peajay, TXshreddin, rcarter, azzblasters, dlrouen, leethedud, et al) can say the same things about their lives. At least they've got message forums to be their virtual stress ball or padded room! Sad, little tadpoles. Least they're harmless!!

Besides, we all know who our resident sage is here.
    Which of the Swoley Trinity are you speaking of? Or is it all three NZ natives?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Which of the Swoley Trinity are you speaking of? Or is it all three NZ natives?

Nah not the gnomes holmes...PJB, IMO, pretty much hits the nail on the head every time.

Nah not the gnomes holmes...PJB, IMO, pretty much hits the nail on the head every time.
    I know, braddah. Goes without sayin. You know I need sarcasm to breathe. Plus, I oded to my favorite sammich brah a few mins ago in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    BAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!!! who claims something like that? you really take yourself that serious. so glad we know your the most atheltic guy on SI. come on kid...do you not see the weirdness in posting a claim like that?

images (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    BAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!!! too funny. who would write something like that? in that case, this must be you
    Attachment 8381
    There seems to be several forum members on SI that have contracted some form of (Patrick) Bateman Syndrome lately whether it be the narcissism, grandeur, delusions, homicidal threats, deadly weapons, mood swings, general dysthymia, and popularization of such hit musicians as Huey Lewis and Phil Collins.

"I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking."