LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    BAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!!! who claims something like that? you really take yourself that serious. so glad we know your the most atheltic guy on SI. come on kid...do you not see the weirdness in posting a claim like that?

Attachment 8382
    That picture is simply perfect for this post. I salute you

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ma!!! Meatloaf!!!!
    "What is she doing back there? I never know what she's doing"

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    "What is she doing back there? I never know what she's doing"
    Yes, SUPbrah. That's the line right there.

Best part of owning our own thread (thanks Clemmy!!!) is that we call the shots. That includes: shots of Patron, shots through pier pilings, money shots, shots from outside the paint, shots through the heart (80s fist pumping), title shots, cut-off jean shawts, and shawtays.

Party on, brah!

Yes, SUPbrah. That's the line right there.

Best part of owning our own thread (thanks Clemmy!!!) is that we call the shots. That includes: shots of Patron, shots through pier pilings, money shots, shots from outside the paint, shots through the heart (80s fist pumping), title shots, cut-off jean shawts, and shawtays.

Party on, brah!
    Yeah buddy, just L I V I N the dream!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah buddy, just L I V I N the dream!
    Haha FRESHMAN SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mila Jojovich: soooo hottt! want to touch the wahine!!!!!!

Less living the dream and more setting the standard, bru!

haha... "I'm not a douche! It has to be everyone else. Right mommy?"

Several forumites (cough, cough...nynj, Peajay, TXshreddin, rcarter, azzblasters, dlrouen, leethedud, et al) can say the same things about their lives. At least they've got message forums to be their virtual stress ball or padded room! Sad, little tadpoles. Least they're harmless!!

Images
    yeah im going to bring a bunch of guidos to emass line up and also take a dump in his Toyota prius.
    Last edited by sandblasters; Jul 29, 2013 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    yeah im going to bring a bunch of guidos to emass line up and also take a dumb in his Toyota prius.
    Ho brah, there's plenty of room here in the EMass lineups so even if we let you clowns takeoff there would still be room for us.

What's "taking a dumb"?? Please explain, as it sounds like something you're experienced in based on the sounds of it. Autocorrect and non-drafted spelling errors aside, yours are very habitual indicating illiteracy. Also a word to the wise, when you gear up to throw a jab, you best have shadow boxed and repped that jab many times so it's clean and powerful when you go to land it in the fight. Your sad excuse for skills are sloppy and that's why you get owned in the first minute and tap out or get TKO'd via referee stoppage.

No Prius in my fleet, brah. I'd drive over your Kia (or tandem moped bound for Aspen) in one of the whips and outrun it in 2nd gear in the other. I'll spare you the firing back with an NJshred "look at my modded hot rod" and inform you that the two whips in question are from the early 2000s and late 90's, respectively, and are paid off, well-maintained (by me) vehicles.

BTW...you tapped out in the cage in the first round last night brah. You don't get another title shot. You're holding up frozen tubesteaks to help recede the swelling from your virtual raccoon eyes while you also nurse the verbal shoulder joint of that I ripped apart. Go home. Are you too good for your home?

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    haha... "I'm not a douche! It has to be everyone else. Right mommy?"
    Here we go with another failure of a one-liner that airballs from layup distance courtesy of yet another member of the prestigious DENSA. I guess we should all have the courtesy to let lad with the self-control disorder blurt out random word salad and flashbacks from the early stages from when he once was a child. He still is, but he once was too.

Images
    This is getting fu*king retarded. Not even "non-surfing" related. Emass please let this thread die.

Several forumites (cough, cough...nynj, Peajay, TXshreddin, rcarter, azzblasters, dlrouen, leethedud, et al) can say the same things about their lives. At least they've got message forums to be their virtual stress ball or padded room! Sad, little tadpoles. Least they're harmless!!
    Whoa dude, why am I on this list? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never ripped on you. One time you took a post as a "jab," but I immediately clarified and even suggested a book for you to read. Other than that, we had a nice conversation in the NFL thread about this upcoming season.

Earlier in this thread, you asked Peajay if his post was "making this forum a better place." Now, I ask you the same question.