LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ho braddah man!!! My posts been truncated by miles fo da last few weeks! Way mo easy on da eyes!

No 13 footers under these footies. Maybe half dat length at most!! Rockin da 5-10s now!!! Neva go mo den 7 somethin eva!!!! Longboard = wrongboard!!!

BTW...tanks fo da service brah!!!
    I'm going to shank you

Who the **** is EmassSpicoli?

Hey brewengineer, I'm in your former city. Currently posting from Timothy O'Toole's Pub. Damn they have a great beer selection. Any other cool and strong bars near North Rush Street?

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Who the **** is EmassSpicoli?
    Jus sum buggah who be da masta kook fo eva!!!

Images
    hey sorry to hijaclk this compelling thread but anybody know why atlantico got banned?

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    hey sorry to hijaclk this compelling thread but anybody know why atlantico got banned?
    So he could come back with an even cooler name and put down anyone trying to do something new.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    So he could come back with an even cooler name and put down anyone trying to do something new.
    haha. waterbaby got his feelings hurt. he told the yard duty. snitch. lol!

whats the something new? AO was the only guy trying to help BCN. look at BCN now. got racks and seems pretty happy. can you read?

some sensitive kooks coming outta nowhere. do you even surf?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post

whats the something new? AO was the only guy trying to help BCN. look at BCN now. got racks and seems pretty happy. can you read?

1st no I don't surf, I think it's the dumbest sport/activity/lifestyle ever!

2nd Quit trying to act like you are not AtlanticO you 12 year old douche.

3rd even if BCN got racks (a great tip BTW) you do not have to be a major **** to him about the whole shaping trip he's on.

If you think WB and I are being sensitive then you really are a moron. I was just calling you out for being a ****head 10 minuets after joining the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    1st no I don't surf, I think it's the dumbest sport/activity/lifestyle ever!

2nd Quit trying to act like you are not AtlanticO you 12 year old douche.

3rd even if BCN got racks (a great tip BTW) you do not have to be a major **** to him about the whole shaping trip he's on.

If you think WB and I are being sensitive then you really are a moron. I was just calling you out for being a ****head 10 minuets after joining the forum.
    gee...y'all fast down yonder. how'd ya catch me! it's supposed to be obvious.

im a major what? i was the only guy giving him real advise. and prob the only one with any experience besides LBcrew offering him anything. you hacks are claiming he should just be an idiot and beat on some poor blank like a total caveman. i bet he wants to make something worth surfing. if i got harsh, think about it like when sometimes an old TV is getting bad reception and you have to slap it so it works right.

you sound like waterbaby. you two have no clue. this is your only social outlet huh? i bet anything you two have no friends that surf. you need to go get a construction jobs and grow out of your PC vision of the world.

typical puritan's

Celebrity death match MTV style
    AO/OO & Spicoli vs. WB & Carter
    Meet us at our break!!!!!
    (PS - no white rash guards allowed!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post

...and wrong, once more.

I only told BCN that, if he didn't like assholes hijacking his thread, he could ban them from his threads. Before he got around to it, one of the moderators must have seen your retarded posts and banned you.