LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 199
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Celebrity death match MTV style
    AO/OO & Spicoli vs. WB & Carter
    Meet us at our break!!!!!
    (PS - no white rash guards allowed!!!)
    LOL! weren't those two on Glee?
    Last edited by OceanO; Jul 24, 2013 at 04:29 AM.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    ...and wrong, once more.

    I only told BCN that, if he didn't like assholes hijacking his thread, he could ban them from his threads. Before he got around to it, one of the moderators must have seen your retarded posts and banned you.

    sure buddy. do you read your posts? i'd love it if you'd post a video of yourself surfing. i bet you go pro yourself. "looking as good as possible!"

  3. #53
    never had a go pro, but thanks for the compliment. Looking as bad as possible didn't work for me...but I'm glad it works for you
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 24, 2013 at 04:14 AM.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    never had a go pro, but thanks for the compliment. Looking as bad as possible didn't work for me...but I'm glad it works for you
    ha....so you got rid of those boards i assume? uggh. i threw up in my mouth a little when you posted those things.

    are you a CSU Monterey kid? or carmel?....gotta be. your way too much of a puritan for salinas or gilroy. trust fund baby right?? always gotta get your snide remarks in. not even funny either. i'd like you more if they were.
    Last edited by OceanO; Jul 24, 2013 at 04:30 AM.

  5. #55
    Please. Enough with the brah, Braddah, bru and all that other crap. Every once in a while is annoying, but ALL the time is just crazy. You picked up surfing and watched North Shore over the winter, thats great. But evey other fu*king word? Come on brah

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    ha....so you got rid of those boards i assume? uggh. i threw up in my mouth a little when you posted those things.

    are you a CSU Monterey kid? or carmel?....gotta be. your way too much of a puritan for salinas or gilroy. trust fund baby right?? always gotta get your snide remarks in. not even funny either. i'd like you more if they were.
    You probably throw up a lot.

    I left the blue one in my car and it got too hot and blistered...I still sold it for a lot more than I would'a thought. I rode the fish way longer than I should have and the pressure dents on the top were starting to look like a canoe...even then, I had guys coming up to me at the pier parking lot bidding on the thing. I agree, it wasn't pretty, but I still sold it for $100.

    still haven't seen any of these magnificent boards and fins you supposedly made.
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 24, 2013 at 04:36 AM.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    You probably throw up a lot.

    I left the blue one in my car and it got too hot and blistered...I still sold it for a lot more than I would'a thought. I rode the fish way longer than I should have and the pressure dents on the top were starting to look like a canoe...even then, I had guys coming up to me at the pier parking lot bidding on the thing. I agree, it wasn't pretty, but I still sold it for $100.

    still haven't seen any of these magnificent boards and fins you supposedly made.
    a bidding war? did you sign autographs too?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    (PS - no white rash guards allowed!!!)
    Wait, was that a DE bash? LMAO I got rid of the white and went for the zebra print

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    LOL! weren't those two on Glee?
    I had to Google what the hell you were talking about here (guess being 38 I'm not up on all your kiddie highschool bull**** shows), but as to the request for a "death match", if you are both over 18 then lets do it. I'll bring a couple of knives to gut you to little panty waist *****es and send your goddamn insides back to your mommies in a Fed Ex box. If you mean surfing contest then please see my earlier post that I don't surf.

    And PS please wear white rashies, it makes the blood spiling from your body sooooo much prettier on a white canvas!

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I had to Google what the hell you were talking about here (guess being 38 I'm not up on all your kiddie highschool bull**** shows), but as to the request for a "death match", if you are both over 18 then lets do it. I'll bring a couple of knives to gut you to little panty waist *****es and send your goddamn insides back to your mommies in a Fed Ex box. If you mean surfing contest then please see my earlier post that I don't surf.

    And PS please wear white rashies, it makes the blood spiling from your body sooooo much prettier on a white canvas!
    Dis braddah be frettenin wit knives and AO gets banned!!! No wayz!!!

    Braddah, watchu doin on da surf forum if you don't surf?!?! Jus trollin?!?!