LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    That was my first thought. There are people who pay (and ridicule) homeless and other down and out folks a few bucks to perform various jackass type stunts - all in the name of laughs and entertainment.
    Equis brah!!! That's how Kimbo Slice got his big chance!!! YouTube sensation street fightin for food!!!

I've trained a bunch with Sean Gannon who is the only dude to beat him on da street. Big bastard who had a cup of coffee in UFC back in da day. Look up that YouTube of his fight with Kimbo. Bare knuckle brawl goes on for like 20 mins!!!

Ho Bra. Got out 2day in monsta swizell.. 2 to 9 foot on da setz fo reelz. Getting mo betta every sesh fo sho... Tink I layed down my first rad turn. erbody turned and went "hooo, sick turn Brah." I wuz like "whoa"

2morrow I'm gone try to get out to da breakkaz... 2day wuz just da white wash.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Equis brah!!! That's how Kimbo Slice got his big chance!!! YouTube sensation street fightin for food!!!

I've trained a bunch with Sean Gannon who is the only dude to beat him on da street. Big bastard who had a cup of coffee in UFC back in da day. Look up that YouTube of his fight with Kimbo. Bare knuckle brawl goes on for like 20 mins!!!
    Seen all his fights, that one with Gannon was a good one but I believe they agreed on standing and banging only and instead he did take downs and sh*t to tire him out, anything goes still but be a man and hold up your end of the bargain ya know

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Seen all his fights, that one with Gannon was a good one but I believe they agreed on standing and banging only and instead he did take downs and sh*t to tire him out, anything goes still but be a man and hold up your end of the bargain ya know
    Ya there was some controversy with that brawl. Surprised we haven't heard Starchy's take on it! Neither of those two had much of any takedown or ground game back then. Kimbo only trained some jits after his arrival to UFC from Strikeforce.

Gannon is one large SOB. Drilling with him was a trip. He's so wide that my knees wouldn't even touch the ground when I had him in full mount so I wasn't really able to get knees up in his armpits and control his arms. I kind of had to lay heavy on his stomach/chest by pushing off my toes with a wide base and grind my chin into him as a diversion. Guy is so big that he was able to buck hips and bump me off balance with some ease. I like side control anyway over full mount. I've got some cool unorthodox subs from full mount but side control lets me get north/south and into unexpected things like darce chokes and also over/under shoulder choke Von Flue style which NO guy expects when he thinks he has a guillo on you.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Ho Bra. Got out 2day in monsta swizell.. 2 to 9 foot on da setz fo reelz. Getting mo betta every sesh fo sho... Tink I layed down my first rad turn. erbody turned and went "hooo, sick turn Brah." I wuz like "whoa"

2morrow I'm gone try to get out to da breakkaz... 2day wuz just da white wash.
    Ya brah, mabes you can takes me out in da 8 to 10 fo sum lessons, eh?? Bet you got da skillz to da max I can get mo betta wit!!!

Sometimes I wonder which one of you regulars made this account lol

Emass: Most obnoxious poster for sure. At first I was impressed with his analytical (albeit dangerous and kooky) approach, now I just hope he doesn't chime in. But that obviously NEVER happens.

Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    Emass: Most obnoxious poster for sure. At first I was impressed with his analytical (albeit dangerous and kooky) approach, now I just hope he doesn't chime in. But that obviously NEVER happens.
    Maybe you're the most obnoxious troll brah!! Too bad you chimed in with the haterade!!

The cats on here didn't fancy my diligent approach. I still use it and share it at times but I've lowered the word count significantly in my posts as to not hurt your brains. The collegiate lexicon was a bit over the top for many here, said them. So I dumbed it down to MceeDees picture menu level. I save the in-depth dialogue for PMs with those who are quite helpful and down to earth. The rest of the time, I jump in the comic threads to have fun with the brahs and then try and help some of the noober-than-me kooks with any knowledge I've managed to Matrix into myself through the several months of obsessive learning and enjoyment in surfing.

Work on reaching indifference instead of the hate Brazos. It's a lot less strenuous!! Don't get lost on your way back under that rock of yours.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jul 26, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

You train with Slater too brah?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ya there was some controversy with that brawl. Surprised we haven't heard Starchy's take on it! Neither of those two had much of any takedown or ground game back then. Kimbo only trained some jits after his arrival to UFC from Strikeforce.

Gannon is one large SOB. Drilling with him was a trip. He's so wide that my knees wouldn't even touch the ground when I had him in full mount so I wasn't really able to get knees up in his armpits and control his arms. I kind of had to lay heavy on his stomach/chest by pushing off my toes with a wide base and grind my chin into him as a diversion. Guy is so big that he was able to buck hips and bump me off balance with some ease. I like side control anyway over full mount. I've got some cool unorthodox subs from full mount but side control lets me get north/south and into unexpected things like darce chokes and also over/under shoulder choke Von Flue style which NO guy expects when he thinks he has a guillo on you.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You train with Slater too brah?
    Broseffy, there have been a lot of cats that have come and gone in UFC over the years. When I started my MMA training 5 years ago it was at one of the most competitive gyms in the Northeast and he was one of a couple guys that had made it to the big show. MMA is a culture where the top guys are fairly tangible both to the fans and those who compete or at least avidly train. I didn't say I schooled the dude, simply that I've trained with him on multiple occasions from having the same home base. It's unfortunate that you take a statement that is hardly self-promoting and more conversational to guys on here that were tending to the exact topic and attack it because of your low self-esteem. There are probably some over-exposed fat broads (i.e. beached whales) in the sand at your break that would be more than willing to give you the hug you need.

Keep it up and we will have to meet at the break soon. You're not worth the effort to travel to the Garbage State and Massholes would eat you alive as soon as you stepped on Commonwealth soil so I figure we meet halfway at a midpoint neutral site in RI. Nah brah, your chowdah is minors. You do enough damage to yourself with each word you type so I'll let you be your own demise son.