Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colored wax...

Pink sex wax rules. If its zoggs, leave it

those pickles are a joke. it's just foam dust in there. that's the best thing for getting wax off after scraping the bulk. the rest comes off perfect with foam dust. i understand it's not easy for most people to get though. sawdust works good too.

I only use pink wax, but then again I am a gal. Pink boards too . Go with the pink, no one will steal a pink board.

Oh He!! How about just supporting Breast cancer awareness!

Just get 2 other colors, that way you can make an artsy design. Then put your skinny jeans on and pose next to the lifeguard stand! Totally hetero

i feel like showing up with colored wax on your board is like putting a giant target on your back.

Put your board under extremely hot water it will melt it then you can scrape off what's left

Images
    X3 on the pickle. best thing ive found yet

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    X2 on the Pickle.
    Ya I gotta stock up on these since they're cheap as hell. Works real good and I've just about run through my first one. Tattered pickle!

Quote Originally Posted by Hash Slinging Slasher View Post
    Rewaxed my board today. Basecoat goes on fine. I use pink wax for the topcoat thinking it won't go on pink. Mother f, now I have pink wax on my board. Is there any way I can get this ish off?
    Throw your board down in front of your local srrrfrrr grrrls.

And start licking.

Winner. Any way you slice it.