LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Im going to build the racks tonight from plans posted on Greenlight's website. Looks very simple

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Im going to build the racks tonight from plans posted on Greenlight's website. Looks very simple
    good man... use screws not nails.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    My guess is BCN isn't trying to start his own label, and doesn't really care about being professional about this, I think he wants to take a "hack" at it and see what he's capable of with limited resources. He can still put out a board that floats, I mean we're talking foam here, let him have his fun, and when he realizes how much more difficult it is then he thought then let him come running back asking for tips on doing it better next time. It's his 1st build, give him a break.
    The thing is, he's just trying to go against the grain in an anti-establishment, non-conformist fashion. We've all seen this before in the unloved, over-privileged outcasts of society.

So after you make dinner in your easy bake oven you're busting out your Fisher Price toolset?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    So after you make dinner in your easy bake oven you're busting out your Fisher Price toolset?
    LOL! funny funny.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    please waterbaby... quit saying 'waist high lights'. BCN isn't a pigmey... i hope. and who on earth uses rubber cement for lams? unless you have screen printed lams stringers will show. if you run rice paper through your printer it will be ok with darker colors, if your worried about the stringer showing. just be sure to give a quick light spray with acrylic sealer or they can fade to purple.

don't go getting all offended waterbaby....im just saying.

here is a better view of racks BCN. just make em'
    Attachment 8281
    waist high, stomach high, rack high, whatever...I think everybody got the picture.

the rubber cement is for the mask, not the laminate. I won't go into detail, but I have a technique that will not show the stringer, even with home ink jet lams. I never sprayed my lams with acrylic and they never faded.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    waist high, stomach high, rack high, whatever...I think everybody got the picture.

the rubber cement is for the mask, not the laminate. I won't go into detail, but I have a technique that will not show the stringer, even with home ink jet lams. I never sprayed my lams with acrylic and they never faded.
    you also have no clue what your talking about. it's cute you think your way is better then what everybody, everywhere does.

rubber cement!!LOL!!!!

tell me more waterbaby. post pics please

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    And you claim that my daddy never hugged me enough?

And you claim that my daddy never hugged me enough?
    Bro, I applaud any and all snappy comebacks that have any wit behind them. Yours are less than weak and smack of a nerdy creep that trolls high school dances sporting a members only jacket and a "cool" skinny mustache.