LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    in case you haven't noticed, all threads end up like this. ...
    no, they don't. It's only when assholes junk it up that they do.

BCN, it's partly your fault for not sticking to the threads topic. Also, through your profile page, you can also ban certain members from posting on your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    LOL. No, I'm in my 30s now and starting surfing in my teens. I've always lived in a beach town near the beach. That's fine if bluecrush motivated Emass to start surfing. I'm not sure he's stoked though. Most of his posts have nothing to do with surfing.
    Dats cuz u brahs hatin on ma surf posts!!! I hit da watah evyday brah!! So stoked!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    I think we've got a great SI fight night brewing here:

Round 1: Emass vs. BCN

Round 2: AtanticO (NOT AtlanticO apparently) vs. waterbaby

We need a solid headline match-up to round it all out: Yankee vs. NZSM?
    I think that there should also be an exhibition bout thrown in there...kurebeachsurfer deserves a chance to pound the original NJSM for all of his smack talking about kb's fundraiser.

To further derail this thread, someone mentioned highway rest stops and it reminded me of a day I had this winter. I was headed home from 'tasket after a small but fun day. I stopped at some random rest stop to twist up, somewhere in RI. It wasn't a super developed rest stop w/ gas stations and restaurants and such, just a parking lot on the side of the highway. So as I'm sitting there getting it done, obviously keeping an eye out for Johnny Law, some car pulls up next to a truck. And out comes a lady dressed all scantily, knee high boots and all, knocks on the truck door, door opens and bam, she's in. It was daylight too, first time I've seen lot lizard action go down, in an actual lot...I was pretty psyched for the trucker.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    barrels4liam is on foodstamps so he's mad at anyone who can hold down a job. everybody who doesn't have to take the bus is a yuppie to him.
    Lol. I've always had a job. I've never been on welfare or hired illegal immigrants. I'm not too fond of yuppies who have now moved into a hard working town to try and sell soybean futures and step aerobics. Talk about sellouts. They go from smoking weed and loving everyone to selling their mother for a buck. Yuppies are the biggest hypocrites. I love the Carlin bit about them.

Freaking yuppies. They went from do your own thing to just say no. They went from love is all you need to however winds up with the most toys wins and they went from cocaine to rogaine. I can't stand all these yuppies eating hagen daz while wearing fat ass docker pants.

Wait now you sucked me into not talking about surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Dats cuz u brahs hatin on ma surf posts!!! I hit da watah evyday brah!! So stoked!!!!!
    You post soo much, I wonder if you have a job. Are you sitting at home collecting unemployment and not paying your mortgage for 3 years.

Images
    Real yuppies really do suck.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Real yuppies really do suck.
    Yes, yuppies suck. Hipsters also suck with their skinny tight jeans. What is up with these tight jeans? Are people really wearing them?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I think that there should also be an exhibition bout thrown in there...kurebeachsurfer deserves a chance to pound the original NJSM for all of his smack talking about kb's fundraiser.
    Agreed, they're on the card. Maybe fitz and his fresh-out-of-the-womb torpedo victim can scrap it up too.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    Also, through your profile page, you can also ban certain members from posting on your thread.
    Is this really possible?!?!?! I thought it just masked that persons posts from your view but everyone else sees them. I tried that once on another VBulletin forum but it was even more anoying trying to figure out what everyone else was responding to.

Admin???

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    You post soo much, I wonder if you have a job. Are you sitting at home collecting unemployment and not paying your mortgage for 3 years.
    Ho brah, no wayz!!! Uncle Sam ain't to me like BCN's uncle to him!!! Pull ma own wait, brah. Ain't nobody's job have to pay fo me fo nuttin!!! Make ma own paper, callz ma own shots!!