LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    sorry for the upside down pic but you get the idea. don't nail it together. use screws. pad the sh!t out of it and don't leave sharp or hard corners that will become a presurre point in the padding. those will dent foam. make them roughly 45" tall with a 10" - 12" pocket, but it depends on how tall you are. setup lights about 6" - 8" taller then your racks.

racks are #1 thing to start with. and easy. get lighting though. so cheap and so much better to shape with.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    download the free version of aku shaper. you can design your outline, print it out and transfer it to a template. use thin masonite. this is the easiest thing you'll do. this way is much cleaner and more efficient. besides that... other then LBcrew...don't listen to the donkey's chiming in on here. go ask people on swaylocks if the internet is gonna be your guide. some of the dudes posting on there own glass shops, are legend shapers, etc and know whats up. SI has too many 'just learned to surf' dorks like clemsonSurf (from charlestown, SC?!?) and leethestud(nice name).
    Just curious, would I be considered a "Donkey" or a "Just Learned to surf Dork"? Also curious as to which one is more favorable?

Images
    Atlantico, if we were rappers you'd be Delores Tucker. "Instead of trying to help a n**** you destroy a brother" -2pac

Quote Originally Posted by pkovo View Post
    Just curious, would I be considered a "Donkey" or a "Just Learned to surf Dork"? Also curious as to which one is more favorable?
    considering you reference a video from 20 years ago im guessing neither. john carper is a cool dude. pkovo, you just have nothing to offer this thread. but in no way am i judging you. you tried...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Atlantico, if we were rappers you'd be Delores Tucker. "Instead of trying to help a n**** you destroy a brother" -2pac
    how much of this thread have you read...im typin while yo fat momma gimmie head!!

how's that rap?

ps. your profile has awesome surfer dude pics! you must be a wealth of surf knowledge

how have i not tried to help BCN? he seems alright and im all for people shaping.

guess y'all don't read good down yonder. frat boy

considering you reference a video from 20 years ago im guessing neither. john carper is a cool dude. pkovo, you just have nothing to offer this thread. but in no way am i judging you. you tried...
    What I have to offer is an opinion which differs from yours, and you don't like it. Yes, actually you've judged everyone on here.

I'm on swaylocks too, you better let the OP know not to listen to everyone over there either

don't have clear pics of my old one's. but you can sorta see.... built these in 30min tops when i was waiting for steel bolt in racks. racks have to be connected and heavy as you can get them. build a base on the bottom out of 2x4's and put cinder blocks on it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8261
    I've seen some of your work on Sway's I believe, good stuff.

how have i not tried to help BCN? he seems alright and im all for people shaping.

guess y'all don't read good down yonder. frat boy
    Consider yourself my sensei on this project! I'll post some snapshots of my sketches tonight for comment!