LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Finally...OMG, I'm so excited

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, has finally gone into labor !!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I'm sure youse guys are excited as I am. I've been waiting for days for this to go down. Just imagine that royal creature growing in that commoner's body for the last nine months. William's sperm is very royal and special. Man, I'm sure we all try and imagine William making love to Kate, and it makes us smile.

Please use this thread to post your feelings aboot this special event. Tell us where you were when you heard Kate was pregnant..........your joy when William Proposed to Kate..........etc. OMG, I'm so stoked, dudes. YEAAAHHHHHH !!!! God, I can't sit still !!!!!

That kids first barrel ride... of course im stoked

I was in OCMD when I heard about Kurt Cobain. Other end of the spectrum

I was in a crack house in Detroit about to stick the needle in my arm when I heard the news. It filled me with so much joy I put down the spoon, kicked the habit and got my life back together. Magic royal sperm indeed.

Images
    Dudes, Prince Harry was in Jersey a few months ago, and it was totally awesome. I saw him in the flesh.

I have pictures of them all......Harry, William, Prince Charles, Carmella, and Princes Diana. And the Queen, God save her. Man, America sucks. We don't have no monarchy. We don't have fancy gaurds. We just don't have any class or decency. No culture. My God those Brits are so refined, prude and prim.

They play polo. DO any of youse guys play polo? I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dudes, Prince Harry was in Jersey a few months ago, and it was totally awesome. I saw him in the flesh.

I have pictures of them all......Harry, William, Prince Charles, Carmella, and Princes Diana. And the Queen, God save her. Man, America sucks. We don't have no monarchy. We don't have fancy gaurds. We just don't have any class or decency. No culture. My God those Brits are so refined, prude and prim.

Neither do they. England just has some wealthy figure heads.

Guess old Willy drank the beer. http://www.cnbc.com/id/42686583

do think Kates gynecologist forego's washing his hands so he can stick them in his friends noses. imagine sticking your fingers in there all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

we were founded by freaky pilgrims. even the brits thought they were stuck-up asshole's. and the 'founding fathers' were by 1700's standards, flithy rich. and racists(except frankiln) who hated women.
    Last edited by AtanticO; Jul 22, 2013 at 03:50 PM.

Images
    Aww man, don't get fooled, man. Britian has a monarchy. And you think David Cameron wields the power of the crown? Nonsense.

Man, they ain't no figureheads. Listen, 5 people on here know who Cameron is, but they all know William, Harry and Kate..........they all know aboot the Queen. None of these dudes stay up till 2:00 am watching The British House of Commons on C-Span, but they watch Entertainment Tonight, don't they?

Yup. So please, it might not be the 15th century's version, but there is most certainly a monarchy in Britian. They are more powerful than you can imagine. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    I was in a crack house in Detroit about to stick the needle in my arm when I heard the news. It filled me with so much joy I put down the spoon, kicked the habit and got my life back together. Magic royal sperm indeed.
    LOL. thank god for celeb news. god bless america