LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    do think Kates gynecologist forego's washing his hands so he can stick them in his friends noses. imagine sticking your fingers in there all the time.
    Wow. Wowzas. Wow brah!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Add Jay-Z and Beyoce to that royal family.
    Effin roit! I bumped that new Hova disc for the first time this weekend in between sessions at [censored to preserve localist interests]. Behind the times, I know, but there've been copious amount of mush to consume on the water lately!!! Haven't minded the new beats much.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    That kids first barrel ride... of course im stoked
    a fallopian tube ride.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    a fallopian tube ride.
    Haha!!! No closeouts!!!

Gettin shacked in da womb!!!

[QUOTE=If America were to have a British-styled monarchy...........What family should it have originated from?

If, today, like, right now, we decided to install a royal American family, what family would you choose?[/QUOTE]

be cool if it was native american. like a direct bloodline of Tecumseh.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Effin roit! I bumped that new Hova disc for the first time this weekend in between sessions at [censored to preserve localist interests]. Behind the times, I know, but there've been copious amount of mush to consume on the water lately!!! Haven't minded the new beats much.
    While I never judge one's taste in music, I can't condone supporting these performers, especially w/ all this nonsense going on.

While I never judge one's taste in music, I can't condone supporting these performers, especially w/ all this nonsense going on.
    What nonsense are you talking about here? It's in abundance everywhere these days!!! Both on SI and out there in the world brah!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Wow. Wowzas. Wow brah!!!!
    that guy seriously has the best job on earth. he fingers princess kate. more then makes up for all the hags he's had to endure.

think he licks his fingers after? saves the gloves? he could ebay those things

Images
    "What nonsense are you talking about here? It's in abundance everywhere these days!!! Both on SI and out there in the world brah! "
    All of the hype concerning the Zimmerman verdict...saw JayZ and Beyonce and Sharpton on the cover of some newspaper and it pi$$ed me off(hence my comment after Chavez). I love the SI nonsense, gets me through the day.

"What nonsense are you talking about here? It's in abundance everywhere these days!!! Both on SI and out there in the world brah! "
    All of the hype concerning the Zimmerman verdict...saw JayZ and Beyonce and Sharpton on the cover of some newspaper and it pi$$ed me off(hence my comment after Chavez). I love the SI nonsense, gets me through the day.
    SI nonsense is good.