LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Oh yeah love those sexy hats she wears.

i kinda wish america was still a commonwealth country. would be easy to move to australia or new zealand.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    do think Kates gynecologist forego's washing his hands so he can stick them in his friends noses. imagine sticking your fingers in there all the time.
    Aww man, that's awesome. One of the best images ever presented on this site. Wow. Totally aroused right now.............

And thank golly I am not a conservative patriot from Ashville, North Carolina or I'd tell you aboot our founding fathers and how splendid they were. They were not hard living, hard drinking, marijuana growing, slave owning, fornicators..............or were they? Man, I'm all confused right now.

Hey Michelle Bachman told me that our founding fathers worked effortlessly to abolish slavery? OMG give me my gun as it is my GOD GIVEN right. Praise Jesus.

Jesus loves guns and He loves America.

If America were to have a British-styled monarchy...........What family should it have originated from?

If, today, like, right now, we decided to install a royal American family, what family would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Aww man, that's awesome. One of the best images ever presented on this site. Wow. Totally aroused right now.............

And thank golly I am not a conservative patriot from Ashville, North Carolina or I'd tell you aboot our founding fathers and how splendid they were. They were not hard living, hard drinking, marijuana growing, slave owning, fornicators..............or were they? Man, I'm all confused right now.

Hey Michelle Bachman told me that our founding fathers worked effortlessly to abolish slavery? OMG give me my gun as it is my GOD GIVEN right. Praise Jesus.

Jesus loves guns and He loves America.

If America were to have a British-styled monarchy...........What family should it have originated from?

If, today, like, right now, we decided to install a royal American family, what family would you choose?

how funny were those bumper stickers that said 'freedom isn't free!' hahaha.

royal American family... would have to pick the Bundys! not real, i know....

The Kennedys.... of course. They fit your criteria PERFECTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Aww man, don't get fooled, man. Britian has a monarchy. And you think David Cameron wields the power of the crown? Nonsense.

Man, they ain't no figureheads. Listen, 5 people on here know who Cameron is, but they all know William, Harry and Kate..........they all know aboot the Queen. None of these dudes stay up till 2:00 am watching The British House of Commons on C-Span, but they watch Entertainment Tonight, don't they?

Yup. So please, it might not be the 15th century's version, but there is most certainly a monarchy in Britian. They are more powerful than you can imagine. Thank you.
    Sounds like a conspiracy. After all, they are not legally allowed to interfere with the government.
    http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/Ho...rchyworks.aspx
    http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/Ho...ackground.aspx

Unless you are talking about social power. In that case, I would agree 100%. The crown holds a lot of social power, and has no issue with flaunting that all over the world.

Images
    Listen Mr. Brewengineer, you take a look at that Queen they got over there, restrain your lions, and you tell me that she isn't the most powerful person in the world. She just gave herself a raise, too. Like, the other week. She didn't have to ax no David Cameron. She had Tony Blair killed, ya know. See, you think he's still alive but he ain't. That is a double meant to fool people. And she is behind all of the Harry Potter stuff, too.

LBCrew, yes the Kennedy's are perfect.....or purrrfach.......... Jeez, I didn't even think of them. The question stops right there.

Al Sharpton is monarchy in our country. We all need to kneel before Al.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Al Sharpton is monarchy in our country. We all need to kneel before Al.
    Add Jay-Z and Beyoce to that royal family.

[QUOTE=seldom seen;179265]Add Jay-Z and Beyoce to that royal family.[/QUOT

aren't you guys a little sad that kate is getting permanently stretched? i'd drink her bath water, she has to be the cleanest chick on earth. her poor little royal hole...