LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61
  1. #41
    all nice, but this thread is serious! Kate's swollen breasts deserve our utmost attention. its on par with hurricane talk. she bares all in PJB's script id imagine. sh!t, she prob gets double-ended!! nah, kates too classy, just nipple would do.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Save da pennies bru!! Walmart jorts on summah closeout!!! Perf for east coast closeouts and glassy waves too!!!
    would go perfect with my convertable truck Attachment 8264


    what would we do if DPSup walked up looking like this?Attachment 8265

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    would go perfect with my convertable truck Attachment 8264


    what would we do if DPSup walked up looking like this?Attachment 8265
    That better be an International Scout in the top pic!!!

    If SUPski looks like Dee Snider upon arrival we will just have to partay!!!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    That better be an International Scout in the top pic!!!

    If SUPski looks like Dee Snider upon arrival we will just have to partay!!!


    could you imagine the rubber forehead ding-dong floppin around as he walked? i'd laugh-cry myself to death. legend.

    j/k Sup gotta love FL!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Barry Badrinath: I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding-Dang. A high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out, these aren't the types of guys who like to lose. When I beat them, they beat me. They worked me over good. And this is hard to say. They held me down and shoved a ping-pong paddle up my ass.

    Steve "Fink" Finklestein: Ah geeze Barry! I don't know what I'd do if someone shoved a paddle-handle up my ass!

    Barry Badrinath: It wasn't the handle! I've been sh*tting pancakes ever since!

    Great Gam Gam: You and I are not so different, Mr. Badrinath. I've had all kinds of things shoved up my ass. But I got over it!
    Ahh, I like those guys.

    Everybody should just come to Atlantic City and hang under the boardwalk.......with the feral cats, gamblers and addicts. AC's got surf, the boardwalk scene(above and below), hookers, African Americans, African Americans with crack, slot machines, "free" drinks(gotta have the tips to keep the scantily clad waitresses coming back), Baby J, and some quality food.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ahh, I like those guys.

    Everybody should just come to Atlantic City and hang under the boardwalk.......with the feral cats, gamblers and addicts. AC's got surf, the boardwalk scene(above and below), hookers, African Americans, African Americans with crack, slot machines, "free" drinks(gotta have the tips to keep the scantily clad waitresses coming back), Baby J, and some quality food.
    im down. been waiting for a good swell to go down there. fun waves there and jersey people watching (and interacting) is simply unmatched. youse guys thought everything

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Dude, the boardwalk is a strange.......strange..........strange place.

    If you're coming down hit me a PM and I'll let you know what the current scene is...........or at least what I know at the time. I tend to stick to one place these days.

    You've heard of Deal, NJ , though, right. That's where the cool kids hang out. Too northerly for my taste, though. I swear to Hey Zues that I'm going to LBI soon. I haven't been there since 2007.

    Man, I used to be so mobile. I was everywhere all on the same day. My Masarati does 185/ I lost my license now I don't drive......... Dang government and their chemtrails...........

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dude, the boardwalk is a strange.......strange..........strange place.

    If you're coming down hit me a PM and I'll let you know what the current scene is...........or at least what I know at the time. I tend to stick to one place these days.

    You've heard of Deal, NJ , though, right. That's where the cool kids hang out. Too northerly for my taste, though. I swear to Hey Zues that I'm going to LBI soon. I haven't been there since 2007.

    Man, I used to be so mobile. I was everywhere all on the same day. My Masarati does 185/ I lost my license now I don't drive......... Dang government and their chemtrails...........
    been to deal, the casino pier and cape may area. such fun waves in jersey. if forecasting swell were as easy as the west coast i'd drive the 4hrs to get there all the time. no problem. should have gone on that andrea swell. was in NYC the night before but wife wasn't having it. cried about it the whole way up north. saw the pics. insane.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,420
    Images
    6
    I'm down for the 'cane sacrifice beer fest, AC or where ever.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    A0, wow, you've actually been to Deal? I never thought out-of-state folks would end up there.

    Yeah Casino Pier was the bomb. I used to frequent that place many moons ago. It's gone now, man. It's gone.......

    Actually, surf forecasting is fairly simple during the seasons of swell. Low comes, it percipitates, the wind blows, waves build, low goes off coast, wind goes offshore. Yeah, it can get more complicated at times, but that's it, basically, in the shell of a nut.

    You're stoke of New Jersey is interesting. I've never seen a non-resident so excited aboot The Garden State. I know you are from the left coast so let me tell you aboot east coast mannerisms and conventions: You're suppossed to hate New Jersey. Just ax the guys from North Carolina and Florida. They all dislike us and the state as a whole.