LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    a lot of people shoot the pier, but how many of them then make the reform on the other side and shred it all the way to the beach? way to win a heat at the buzzer, kelly
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 24, 2013 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I feel the exact opposite... I do like their fire, but they are so obnoxious(in my opinion). They claim every wave and cry when they lose, even if warranted.
    Kelly, Mick, Joel, Julian, Andy(RIP)... That's fire! And in a cool way. You don't have to be a douche to be passionate.
    who cares what they do. it's a contest. a big glorified ad. most brazil guys have nothing to fall back on.if no money coming through from surfing, they got nothing. american surfers are all middle to upper middle class brats. lots of white trust fund babies on tour. spoiled goons. kelly, mick and joel are another level, but julian isn't a baby? come on bra.... haha.

You don't have to be a douche to be passionate? never thought i'd see a NY guy claim that.
    you seem to have a passion to pass judgement.

Ok... So in the same statement you make about me judging Brazilians, you judge Americans... Nice.
    I'd actually like to know how many American Pro's are "trust fund babies." I'd guess not too many... Please point out the non-douche Brazilians.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    who cares what they do. it's a contest. a big glorified ad. most brazil guys have nothing to fall back on.if no money coming through from surfing, they got nothing. american surfers are all middle to upper middle class brats. lots of white trust fund babies on tour. spoiled goons. kelly, mick and joel are another level, but julian isn't a baby? come on bra.... haha.

You don't have to be a douche to be passionate? never thought i'd see a NY guy claim that.
    you seem to have a passion to pass judgement.

Non-douche Brazzos: Miguel Pupo, Heitor Alves, Willian Cardoso... there are some more but these guys come to mind first.

Also, I'll have to say Adriano has had a refreshing, major attitude adjustment since last year.

I'd agree with all of that.
    Even the Adriano part. He was the worst offender, but has definitely grown u this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Non-douche Brazzos: Miguel Pupo, Heitor Alves, Willian Cardoso... there are some more but these guys come to mind first.

Also, I'll have to say Adriano has had a refreshing, major attitude adjustment since last year.

If anyone cares: Kelly's heat starts in 5 minutes. 2-3ft waves though

anyone else's feed momentarily cutting out every 5 seconds or so?

The feed seems better now. Missed Slade's heat but just caught Jordy/CJ/Ramzi. Good heat, Jordy was killing it.

Connor Coffin just laid down a sick turn!

Can't wait for the Duct Tape Invitational. About one hour.