LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Did he make it? I really like both the Coffins. Great style and charge super hard for a couple of spoiled Cali kids

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I hope Conner finds a good one soon, I want to see him advance.

Quote Originally Posted by erock View Post
    dunphy takes it down!
    nice!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    i hear you. i thought he'd be one and done. i always root for the brazilians simply because they try so damn hard. it seems to mean more to them then the 'over it' too-cool-to-try americans now-a-days.
    I feel the exact opposite... I do like their fire, but they are so obnoxious(in my opinion). They claim every wave and cry when they lose, even if warranted.
    Kelly, Mick, Joel, Julian, Andy(RIP)... That's fire! And in a cool way. You don't have to be a douche to be passionate.

It's great to watch these guys and see how they handle less than optimal conditions. Been watching films of comps lately from past pro events to ESAs.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I feel the exact opposite... I do like their fire, but they are so obnoxious(in my opinion). They claim every wave and cry when they lose, even if warranted.
    Kelly, Mick, Joel, Julian, Andy(RIP)... That's fire! And in a cool way. You don't have to be a douche to be passionate.
    Yeah, I kind of get frustrated with the brazilians for the same reasons. And because until this year, watching adrianos weird like double-pump bottom turn thing that he finally figured out was just painful (though clearly, mine is FAR worse). I like watching Gab just because he's got such a crazy repertoire when he decides to use it all and not just toss the same airs.

Also, he's gotten in at a few events as an injury replacement this year - I dig watching willian cardoso surf. his rail game is ridiculous.

on it. thanks, for the heads up.

Some dude just streaked the stage while Alana was getting her post-heat interview.

Some dude just streaked the stage while Alana was getting her post-heat interview.
    Was it a midget wearing a Superman cape?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Was it a midget wearing a Superman cape?

Luckily the cams didn't get a shot of the dude, but Alana's reaction was priceless!

Luckily the cams didn't get a shot of the dude, but Alana's reaction was priceless!
    I'll just assume it was, it's funnier that way, HAHAHA