close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

9' Stewart Performance Noserider

For sale is a pretty rare Stewart longboard surfboard, a Colin McPhillips Performance Noserider. Stewart hasn't made this model for years since Colin went to a different shaper so they are harder to find. It has Colin's signature glassed on the deck right above the tailblock for authenticity.

The board is 9' x 23 1/8" x 3 1/8" with about a 19" nose and 14.5" tail. It has a wider nose outline with full 50/50 rails for solid noserides but then tapers into a pulled in rounded squash tail with harder rails to add turning performance. It's a great all around longboard for someone who likes to noseride and also crank some turns. It's a single fin, triple stringer with a nice wood tailblock to give it a more classic look.

Since the board is older it shows some signs of wear and has had a few repairs but it is solid and watertight. Still a great looking board and a really fun board to surf.

I am asking $450 but would be willing to trade for another single fin longboard. I'm looking for a more dedicated noserider and would be willing to add some cash for the right board. Really interested in a Bing Levitator or similar wide tailed noseriders.

Located in the Wilmington/Carolina Beach NC area.

IMG_0875.jpgIMG_0877.jpgIMG_0876.jpgIMG_0878.jpg

somebody buy that. good board

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    somebody buy that. good board
    Thanks man! Definitely a fun board.

Images
    that board is sweet if i didnt have one already id buy it lol

How about interest free for 18 months?

Images
    Sold, now on the hunt for a Levitator.

Somebody got a deal... I rode a Colin McPhillips performance lb and loved it, it was a rocket, and was a decent noserider as well!

Images
    Yeah man, I am kind of sad to see it go but it's time for something new.

I'm wondering if you would have kept that board if it was 9-6"...9 feet is pretty short for a nose rider. Hopefully there will be no sellers remorse. Let us know how the Levitator works...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jai-Guru View Post
    I'm wondering if you would have kept that board if it was 9-6"...9 feet is pretty short for a nose rider. Hopefully there will be no sellers remorse. Let us know how the Levitator works...
    I wouldn't have kept it. It was a good noserider for me (I only weigh 140lbs) but since it is more performance oriented it likes a steeper section and I want to try something that will still noseride on a more slopey wave. I think the narrow tail and harder rail worked against it where as a more dedicated noserider would have a little flip in the tail and 50/50 rails all the way through. Plus a wider square tail as opposed to the baby squash on the Stewart.

I'm stoked to get the Levitator and see how she goes!

Place this code at the end of your tag: