LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

9' Stewart Performance Noserider

For sale is a pretty rare Stewart longboard surfboard, a Colin McPhillips Performance Noserider. Stewart hasn't made this model for years since Colin went to a different shaper so they are harder to find. It has Colin's signature glassed on the deck right above the tailblock for authenticity.

The board is 9' x 23 1/8" x 3 1/8" with about a 19" nose and 14.5" tail. It has a wider nose outline with full 50/50 rails for solid noserides but then tapers into a pulled in rounded squash tail with harder rails to add turning performance. It's a great all around longboard for someone who likes to noseride and also crank some turns. It's a single fin, triple stringer with a nice wood tailblock to give it a more classic look.

Since the board is older it shows some signs of wear and has had a few repairs but it is solid and watertight. Still a great looking board and a really fun board to surf.

I am asking $450 but would be willing to trade for another single fin longboard. I'm looking for a more dedicated noserider and would be willing to add some cash for the right board. Really interested in a Bing Levitator or similar wide tailed noseriders.

Located in the Wilmington/Carolina Beach NC area.

IMG_0875.jpgIMG_0877.jpgIMG_0876.jpgIMG_0878.jpg

somebody buy that. good board

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    somebody buy that. good board
    Thanks man! Definitely a fun board.

Images
    that board is sweet if i didnt have one already id buy it lol

How about interest free for 18 months?

Images
    Sold, now on the hunt for a Levitator.

Somebody got a deal... I rode a Colin McPhillips performance lb and loved it, it was a rocket, and was a decent noserider as well!

Images
    Yeah man, I am kind of sad to see it go but it's time for something new.

I'm wondering if you would have kept that board if it was 9-6"...9 feet is pretty short for a nose rider. Hopefully there will be no sellers remorse. Let us know how the Levitator works...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jai-Guru View Post
    I'm wondering if you would have kept that board if it was 9-6"...9 feet is pretty short for a nose rider. Hopefully there will be no sellers remorse. Let us know how the Levitator works...
    I wouldn't have kept it. It was a good noserider for me (I only weigh 140lbs) but since it is more performance oriented it likes a steeper section and I want to try something that will still noseride on a more slopey wave. I think the narrow tail and harder rail worked against it where as a more dedicated noserider would have a little flip in the tail and 50/50 rails all the way through. Plus a wider square tail as opposed to the baby squash on the Stewart.

I'm stoked to get the Levitator and see how she goes!