Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kassia Meador

Kassia Meador

.............wow.
    SOOOOOOOhot.jpg

Ya I agree, that wave is awesome.

Images
    Dude Kassia rips on a longboard.

The masters make it look easy, natural and aesthetic. The rest of us can only strive. Thanks for the reminder of why longboarding is sooooo cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    .............wow.
    SOOOOOOOhot.jpg
    I'd sure like to nose ride THAT tail. I mean...nose. Nose ride that nose. Carry on.

Mentawais?

She looks fit to say the least!

Images
    Are we supposed to be looking at the girl or the wave. Worst thing about girls surfing is that I can't keep my eyes on the surf and am completely distracted. Seems unnatural to be looking at a pretty wave when there's a girl in a bikini right in front of me.

Dammit, Beavis!!! You were looking at the wave...huh huh...huh huh. Fartknocker.

Images
    Another female surfer sponsored and put in the spotlight more because of her looks and not surfing talent. She's also one of them "Hey look, I'm an artist" surfers that drive me nuts.

Can you imagine a group of 1990's pro sitting in a house in Ireland writing poetry? Absolutely repulsive. So many of these surfer dudes think they are "artists" because they take a photo of the shoreline and moon or something(ala Danny Fuller). That's another one of the problems with pro surfing - they get arse-kissed so much they think everything they do is special.

Does anyone remember that bim, Veronica Kay? Man, that chick was a sponsored "pro" surfer and could barely catch a wave. You guys and your pen!ses pave the way for untalented women to gain pro careers. It's all your fault. Because of you guys, ugly girls who rip can't become pro because they have to have a certain "cuteness" to get sponsored by Roxy. You guys touch yourselves too much.