LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: 1st Board Build

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    1st Board Build

    Hey guys just started work on my 1st board. Lemme know what you think.

    photo_1.jpgphoto_2.jpgphoto_3.jpg

  2. #2
    5'8'' x 22'' x 2''

  3. #3
    looks like a pen!s.



    j/k.... i know everybody's gonna give sh!t for that one but i couldn't resist.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,144
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    looks like a pen!s.



    j/k.... i know everybody's gonna give sh!t for that one but i couldn't resist.
    You might want to get your's checked out. I think there's pumps and stuff for that now.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    You might want to get your's checked out. I think there's pumps and stuff for that now.
    im flattered your thinking about my pen!s Clem, but i don't swing that way.

  6. #6
    Nice work. Only 2" thickness??

  7. #7
    lol, being my first time I wanted to keep things nice and simple

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rstoup View Post
    lol, being my first time I wanted to keep things nice and simple
    What was the thickness of the blank to start?

  9. #9
    looks like it'll catch just about any wave

  10. #10
    this is you surfing Clem?
    ClemSurf.jpg