LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Since When?

  1. #1

    Since When?

    Here in Va, the temps have been horrendous. It's hotter than 10,000 hells. The weatherman yesterday said the temps will drop to high of 82 by Thursday. then said that it's all down hill for the rest of the year, due to July being the hottest month of the year.
    I do A/C and refrigeration, and historically, August is hell month. when I first started I had a wooden walk in cooler that was messed up by another "tech". changed a valve with one 3x bigger, then opened it all the way. I put the proper valve back, adjusted it to proper superheat, but was having a hard time getting the temp down past 50. I was discussing this with an old timer who told me, "your problem is it's August, just wait a day." I did and it finally got to temp.

    AND another thing, seems like our weather people aren't allowed to predict rain for the weekends during touron season.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Here in Va, the temps have been horrendous. It's hotter than 10,000 hells. The weatherman yesterday said the temps will drop to high of 82 by Thursday. then said that it's all down hill for the rest of the year, due to July being the hottest month of the year.
    I do A/C and refrigeration, and historically, August is hell month. when I first started I had a wooden walk in cooler that was messed up by another "tech". changed a valve with one 3x bigger, then opened it all the way. I put the proper valve back, adjusted it to proper superheat, but was having a hard time getting the temp down past 50. I was discussing this with an old timer who told me, "your problem is it's August, just wait a day." I did and it finally got to temp.

    AND another thing, seems like our weather people aren't allowed to predict rain for the weekends during touron season.
    Global climate change. Now I will duck and cover, while the flame fest begins.

  3. #3
    **** you Jeremy Wheeler and your daily surf report!
    "Surf is pretty small out there today, but great for the swimmers"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Global climate change. Now I will duck and cover, while the flame fest begins.
    I was ducking and covering for the last 2 weeks. the Sun is intense here. You're probably noticing temps of 98.6 or more. mostly on your head, since it seems to be permanently embedded up your azz. LOL.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I was ducking and covering for the last 2 weeks. the Sun is intense here. You're probably noticing temps of 98.6 or more. mostly on your head, since it seems to be permanently embedded up your azz. LOL.
    Or you could be an adult. For once. So chemtrails are real, and climate change is whacko? Did that secret planet heading towards earth hit you yet?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    844
    Well, I was spray painting "I'm awesome" on the side of my pinto yesterday, so I am sure I have soemthing to do with killing the ozone layer and producing more heat for everyone. Sorry bout that, but I am still awesome!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,115
    Images
    8
    Global warming is directly linked to the internet.

    Have you ever thought about all the ink that is used on every single website? I could show you hours of youtube clips about all the hazardous chemicals required to produce the internet ink not to mention the coal and oil that it takes to produce it.

    How about every tree that has been cut down for all these webpages? Did you know that our rainforests are being decimated for these webpages and children are slaving away in sweatshops turning these trees into the webpages we use every day.

    It's a sad, dirty internet world we live in.... Let's talk about refrigerators to take our minds off it for a while, that'll be fun.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Or you could be an adult. For once. So chemtrails are real, and climate change is whacko? Did that secret planet heading towards earth hit you yet?
    No, Chemtrails are real and so is global climate change. If you're referencing Planet X (Nibiru), we'll see.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.dzMaKgxJebg

    I wrote LOL so don't get yer bowels in an uproar.

  9. #9
    hey, Brewski, here's something about planet X you've probably seen.
    I figgered you've done your "research" in order to form your opinion.
    It kept getting removed due to BBC copy right infringement.
    that just happens to be my middle name Brujo Copyrightinfringement Chicharronne.



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    hey, Brewski, here's something about planet X you've probably seen.
    I figgered you've done your "research" in order to form your opinion.
    It kept getting removed due to BBC copy right infringement.
    that just happens to be my middle name Brujo Copyrightinfringement Chicharronne.


    NASA admits 10th planet? That would be difficult, since Pluto is no longer considered a planet.