LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Dorian

My mom said she'd take pictures of me shredding it up (I heard a bro at the taco shop say that) this is going to be so righteous.

Yea looks like shi# now

Damn. Shane looks headed for landfall and just slowed wind speed by 10mph. I gotta stop watching this paint dry. And the invest east of Bermuda is off the map now. Whatever. There's a couple feet each day for the next week here. Just want decent takeoffs with something resembling speed each day and I can wait for the canes to arrive.

Images
    5 more pages on a swell that's not gonna happen.

Yeah...now forecast to stay below hurricane strenth and take a pretty low track. Probably not much out of this north of Hatteras if the forecast verifies

Images
    Dorian is a punk b****

Images
    If you guys have a YouTube account subscribe to Levi Cowan. He posts a "tropical tidbit" that really goes in depth on current storms and their forecast. Everything you would ever want to know about tropical storms. Here's his most recent on Dorian:

http://youtu.be/JT_M64Jt1LE

Images
    Or Rob, you can google "tropical tidbits" click on the page and make it one of your favorites or put it right on you desktop...its easier that way I think, just my .02

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Or Rob, you can google "tropical tidbits" click on the page and make it one of your favorites or put it right on you desktop...its easier that way I think, just my .02
    Good call dude!

^^ topicaltidbits for life! That stuff is so fascinating... right now surfline premium long range forecast is calling for a decent wave on wednesday in cocoa / sebastian area. I'll (hopefully) see you there, Dorian. Any florida cats want to join?