LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: TS Dorian

old Dorian, now projected to move NNE, and possibly NE in the coming days, up the east coast. Might be a wave maker Sat/Sunday for southeaster east coast?

There is swell in Central FL today.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thad114 View Post
    old Dorian, now projected to move NNE, and possibly NE in the coming days, up the east coast. Might be a wave maker Sat/Sunday for southeaster east coast?
    yup, Sunday suddenly has possibilities

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Satellite is more of the area I was referring to, a bit more consistent IMO, although Indialantic can be very fun as well, they aren't that far from each other so just depends on how it's breaking that day, I'll take either spot on a decent swell. Good Pizza for sure though. Always gotta watch out for the bums on the boardwalk, they'll take your lunch money if you don't look grown enough to stop em.
    I love that area myself, when the good old Bahamas are blocking that south swell, I love to run up there. I do find myself up there more in the winter time though, you cant beat a northeast swell with a southwest wind, that makes me wanna put on a wet suit...lol

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    yup, Sunday suddenly has possibilities
    And pass that baton up here when you're done. Late Tues into Weds looks like we can put the partay sombreros on again.