LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Dorian

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Yeah ive been looking around for a used log. And i take really good care of my boards, so the selling part wouldnt be a problem.
    IDK how tall / heavy you are but you can probably even get away with a 8'-8'6" fun board / mini-LB if you can't find 9' log for a decent price. I have a 8'1" mini-LB that catches nearly everything, it came as a tri-fin but I'm riding it as a single now, much better.

You guys can go gugugaga over a swell that might be here two weeks from now. And I will pay attention to my semi stiffy over these NE winds coming soon.

My buddies and I will burn boards, get tattoos, and sacrafice virgins as offers to the gods if it doesn't start cranking soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    +1 Definitely get yourself a log, If you aren't able to go new then get a used one in the $150-$300 range, if you get the right one you'll have it for a long time or you can always sell it for nearly what you paid for it if you take care of it.
    I never thought I would live to see the day that you told someone to get a log. You used to be all like "longboard=wrongboard." Welcome to the party pal! Hell, Lumberg F**CKED her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    I never thought I would live to see the day that you told someone to get a log. You used to be all like "longboard=wrongboard." Welcome to the party pal! Hell, Lumberg F**CKED her!!!
    Funny how things change huh. I use to think smaller the board the better but all it did was hinder my surfing for years, once I crossed over and saw the light there was no going back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Hell, Lumberg F**CKED her!!!
    Ohface.jpg

I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    IDK how tall / heavy you are but you can probably even get away with a 8'-8'6" fun board / mini-LB if you can't find 9' log for a decent price. I have a 8'1" mini-LB that catches nearly everything, it came as a tri-fin but I'm riding it as a single now, much better.
    Yeah a mini LB sounds really appealing, im about 5'6, 140 lbs btw

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Yeah a mini LB sounds really appealing, im about 5'6, 140 lbs btw
    Yeah man, you don't have to go 9'+ if you don't want to, 8ft would still be a LB at your size.

I surf a quad fish in even the smallest surf and have no problems catching waves and having fun. You may consider this before the log if you're accustomed to small boards.

Longboard wrongboard bruhahas!!! Na, I respect that some prefer it. I've opted to fight for my right to partay in the slop with the voluminous retro fish. I know more rides are to be had on the LB but I'm going for more specificity and reps for SBs since that's my focus and I don't plan on walking on a board or any of that nose riding witchcraft anytime soon!!!

Basically what braddah Kahuna said +1 to that!!