LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Dorian

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    My buddies and I will burn boards, get tattoos, and sacrafice virgins as offers to the gods if it doesn't start cranking soon.
    I was on the edge of this pyromaniac inked fornication too until Poseidon broke off a lil somethin for the kids this week! Flatness=madness

I never thought I would live to see the day that you told someone to get a log. You used to be all like "longboard=wrongboard." Welcome to the party pal! Hell, Lumberg F**CKED her!!!
    Anyone remember an SNL skit with Chris Farley where it was a college Animal House setting and his name was Lumberg? Gotta look that one up because I recall it being hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Funny how things change huh. I use to think smaller the board the better but all it did was hinder my surfing for years, once I crossed over and saw the light there was no going back.
    Ya brah, the floodgates opened way up and you kept going all the way to SUPer-sized boards!!! You're def one of the most happening raft operators I know of. Most of the others are busy super-sizing their extra value meals!!

guess who has two thumbs and happens to be in south florida for two weeks.... come on Dorian, make it happen!

Images
    Bring a raincoat lee its been raining hard every afternoon, where you staying at maybe could help you out on some areas to check out , yea hopefully Dorian will give us something, it is awful early though, ten days out is a long time, keep your fingers crossed!!

Images
    20 mph? That's a little weak.

flsurfdog I'm in fort lauderdale checking on some boats and such. PM me man, I'm down for a beer. One can always dream for a wave, I saw some shots on surfline from a TS last year down here... almost hard to believe

With a name like that, odds are in our favor.......if it follows the high pressure line we should all get something....PR anyone?

Images
    I surf a quad fish in even the smallest surf and have no problems catching waves and having fun. You may consider this before the log if you're accustomed to small boards.
    Never thought of that man, thanks ill look into it! A friend of a friend rides a quad ill ask him about it!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Never thought of that man, thanks ill look into it! A friend of a friend rides a quad ill ask him about it!
    I used to longboard all the small stuff until I bought my first fish. I haven't really looked back. I still like a nice log session from time to time. Usually in larger surf oddly, but the fish is where it's at. It's damn near a one board quiver.