LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Happy Birthday Andy

E hoʻomaha me ka maluhia. Andy would have been 35 today. My daughter's the same age as his son. I remember right where I was when the news hit the wire.

Images
    Happy Birthday Andy!!

Such a shame he's not with us anymore, he was one of the best for sure. May he rest in peace.

Ate up by the worst things in life. Such a shame. Rest peacefully, Andy.

Every time I see the video it blows my mind. That barrel he gets is sick. He comes out of the barrel hits the lip and gets another mini barrel. Great backside barrel rider, probably the best backside barrel rider.

RIP. "It's better to burn out, than fade away, my my hey hey"??????

**** man, I'm almost 35. Glad I never took to the heroin. Poor Andy and his family. That guy was fun to watch.

Big AI fan. Always thought he had that je ne sais quo, or maybe just sheer charisma, or maybe it was his struggles with the beasts from within that we all have. Also thought he was a lot more real than the manufactured factory rider/shill Slater, who, really, had to have been on PEDs for many years.

RIP AI

The AI section in Still Filthy like plays on repeat in my head when I'm frothing.

That being said, Yankee - you really think Kelly is/was taking PEDs? Why? Just because you decided so? His body does not look remotely like someone who takes steroids. If you're positing HGH, sure maybe you wouldn't be able to tell looking at him, but he's a well-known health freak who's famously careful for what he puts in his body. If you think he's too polished/factory-made, so be it, but your PED claim has no shred of support whatsoever. He's not some like crazy yoked bulky dude - a lot of the other guys on tour are bigger and stronger.

Yeah I would say Sunny or Kala were on roids before I would Slater.