LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    The problems with written text - vocal inflection is difficult to imply. I'm not too worked up about this, just often bored at work and looking for a distraction - I don't think you're crazy at all yankee, just putting in my two cents on the subject. I try to not fall into the suspect everyone who is dominant category, perhaps just the optimist in me hoping that some people really are just naturally gifted with a different level of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    The problems with written text - vocal inflection is difficult to imply. I'm not too worked up about this, just often bored at work and looking for a distraction - I don't think you're crazy at all yankee, just putting in my two cents on the subject. I try to not fall into the suspect everyone who is dominant category, perhaps just the optimist in me hoping that some people really are just naturally gifted with a different level of talent.
    I hear ya. It's all good, just discussion is all. I respect your opinion, I just don't agree 100% with you & you're the same back, and that's no problema.

Hug it out, guys. Feels good

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Hug it out, guys. Feels good
    Only if you & Emass lower the Defcon7 level & get all snuggy together on your longboard.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    I try to not fall into the suspect everyone who is dominant category, perhaps just the optimist in me hoping that some people really are just naturally gifted with a different level of talent.
    I think at some point we all wanted to believe that everybody was just naturally gifted and didn't need any PED's, but the reality is it's everywhere you look right now. Here's the thing though, just because they are taking PED's doesn't mean they aren't incredibly talented, because I feel that most of them really are, it's the PED's that just keeps them in the game longer, and it amplifies there already freakish talents. Nobody can take a PED with no skill learned and go out there and perform at that level, it's impossible, years and years of clean hard work is what it takes for everybody who made it to that level. Think of PED's as more of a nitro boost.

Happy Birthday Andy

Images
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!

Dont think he ever did heroin. Methadone and Oxy's are more like it. Trying scoring H in some of the countries he needs to travel to for comps

Whatever though, we all have our Vices... dude's a champ. Surfed like a cat on acid!!! Rest easy Andy!

wow I thought this was a new thread and I was gonna post my opinion which is exactly what I posted last year

andy wasn't a fukin junkie

maybe the im so much douchier than u dude never had 1st hand experience with junkies.regardless ai was one of the best,number 2 after slater.and to claim that u have "people in Hawaii" that "know" lol.having facebook friends in Hawaii doesn't count.did u see buttons on dog the bounty hunter?thats what a junkie looks like

damn its a shame how many great surfers we lost,icons to the sport.but nobody lives forever,if ai was a drug addict then I say he died doing what he loved,which is definitely not the case.and no he didn't od.u can die tomorrow and have intoxicants in ur system from days prior(if ur cool) and people would say oh he od'd on weed and coke.shyt happens.i lost my boy 3 years ago from a brain anerysem,I don't even know wtf that is,but he was healthy and strong as an ox,i was at his house 2 days before he passed doing maryjuhana and it was a real shocker and heartbreaker when he died.same with ai.