LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Haha what a post!! Christ didn't tap because that would've negated his plan for world salvation. They had Latin back then but I'm not sure what "tap! Tap! Tap!" translates to.

    The Brazilians don't often believe in tapping. Having had shoulder dislocations from my primary sport, I'm prudent about tapping on any kimura, Americana, gogoplata, or omoplata. Arm bars I don't often find myself in and when I do I am explosive enough to rip my elbow towards me and get out.
    Oh so true, with the whole true meaning why he didn't tap and all... which I agree, but my story fits more in line with an MMA discussion HAHA. Anyways, you are right all the way around on this one honestly. Tap or snap, or nap, or like big Timmie did once, crap...

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Oh so true, with the whole true meaning why he didn't tap and all... which I agree, but my story fits more in line with an MMA discussion HAHA. Anyways, you are right all the way around on this one honestly. Tap or snap, or nap, or like big Timmie did once, crap...
    You talking bout THE MAINE-IAC?!?!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    You talking bout THE MAINE-IAC?!?!
    That would be the one! Silly dude let a brown trout out (I stole that one)

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That would be the one! Silly dude let a brown trout out (I stole that one)
    He had his day in the sun though! Still riding out his fame. One of the best nicknames ever in UFC too and it's not like Vacationland is pumping out fighters like hotcakes.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    He had his day in the sun though! Still riding out his fame. One of the best nicknames ever in UFC too and it's not like Vacationland is pumping out fighters like hotcakes.
    Sure did, and what other fighter walks around with the belt around his waist in general public long after winning it? That guy....

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Sure did, and what other fighter walks around with the belt around his waist in general public long after winning it? That guy....
    Shoots, brah! Why does a dog lick its ballz?!?! Smoke em if ya got em!!!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Shoots, brah! Why does a dog lick its ballz?!?! Smoke em if ya got em!!!
    They ain't gonna lick themselves that's for sure

  8. #58
    DP, stop encouraging this fool. Emass, ride a longboard and keep learning. It's all about the glide no matter what size board your riding!

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    DP, stop encouraging this fool. Emass, ride a longboard and keep learning. It's all about the glide no matter what size board your riding!
    Don't got enough good books to read while I'm gliding along!!!

  10. #60
    Depends on who you're fighting...

    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Haha what a post!! Christ didn't tap because that would've negated his plan for world salvation. They had Latin back then but I'm not sure what "tap! Tap! Tap!" translates to.

    The Brazilians don't often believe in tapping. Having had shoulder dislocations from my primary sport, I'm prudent about tapping on any kimura, Americana, gogoplata, or omoplata. Arm bars I don't often find myself in and when I do I am explosive enough to rip my elbow towards me and get out.