LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I usually go with the sh*ts, can't be proven or disproven...fall to spring I do the lozenge thing the day before, look all tired, cough a couple times, etc. The key(IMO) is to actually go to work when you're sick, that way all sick time=surf time.
    Genius. Who's gonna argue or even want to proliferate a discussion of your irritated bowels? If they do, then that's a down azz mofo who you should probably bring surfing. It's not like everyone hasn't been there with some level of dysentery. Reminds me of a kid in high school who earned fame when he got a bathroom pass from the teacher and didn't return for 20 minutes. Teacher grilled him endlessly upon his return, to which he tried to rebut the interrogation with discretion and self-preservation of social standing with the chicks in the class. When the teacher didn't give it up, brah exclaims "I HAD TO TAKE A SCHITT!" Well, that ended that conversation. "Back to page 48 in your textbooks, class."

Just want to say that this thread is the schitt and it's classic SI material. Great job OP!

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    karma karma karma.

honesty is the best policy.

now lets hear it. i know you guys are gonna crack on me somehow.
    I'll take you up on the offer. So...how long has Culture Club and Boy George been your favorite pre-session music to find your chi with?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I make the boss give ME an excuse as to why I wasn't there
    Wow. Tables turned. Steal his frame!! Perfect.

Has anyone ever gone with the Spicoli-esque "Boss man, Mom put some serious stoke in the water today and I had to answer the call of the swell!"

brings back a memory of my first trip to indo. I asked my boss if I could take off for a month. after a very long pause, and my stomach doin back flips, he asked me, "how many boards you gonna bring?"

haha that ol' kooter was one of the best bosses I ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Genius. Who's gonna argue or even want to proliferate a discussion of your irritated bowels? If they do, then that's a down azz mofo who you should probably bring surfing. It's not like everyone hasn't been there with some level of dysentery. Reminds me of a kid in high school who earned fame when he got a bathroom pass from the teacher and didn't return for 20 minutes. Teacher grilled him endlessly upon his return, to which he tried to rebut the interrogation with discretion and self-preservation of social standing with the chicks in the class. When the teacher didn't give it up, brah exclaims "I HAD TO TAKE A SCHITT!" Well, that ended that conversation. "Back to page 48 in your textbooks, class."

Just want to say that this thread is the schitt and it's classic SI material. Great job OP!
    went to Catholic shcool for first grade. we had a specific time when the whole class could go to the bathroom.
    about an hour after bathroom break a kid had to go. the Sister wouldn't let him, and the kid ended up sh*ting his pants. I think the parents sued the school. poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    went to Catholic shcool for first grade. we had a specific time when the whole class could go to the bathroom.
    about an hour after bathroom break a kid had to go. the Sister wouldn't let him, and the kid ended up sh*ting his pants. I think the parents sued the school. poor kid.
    Awesome!! More like smart kid and rich kid that can finance surf travel for life. Pretty sure if the kid pubed out to be a stud in sports the statute of limitations would expire an exonerate him from being Schitt Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Those old jobs back when you worked for the Pentagon or Monsanto?
    nah my Hiltler Youth days.

Images
    Believe it or not I just tell them im going surfing use a sick day or a vacation day...no worries...im glad im union...lol

"Extreme remedies are very appropriate for extreme diseases."