LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    if more people brought guns out in the line up, less people would cut people off.

FYI, I don't own a gun because I have a hard enough time keeping my hands to myself

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    if more people brought guns out in the line up, less people would cut people off.

FYI, I don't own a gun because I have a hard enough time keeping my hands to myself
    Guns as in big waves boards? If that's firearms then no wayz brah!! Gun control! Not fun control!!!
    That would defeat the purpose of this groundbreaking event as it signifies an intervention in the form of tough love towards rcarter for his threats to me yesterday followed by him having bad thoughts of self-harm out of guilt. The only guns acceptable at this Surf-a-palooza are Gerry Lopez Lightning Bolt boards. That and the smokes who walk on the beach and the buoys say "Brah, look at the guns on that Betty!!!"

so much for my booth

Slow clap. Nicely done.

954. Shocking numbers. I suspect PED's (or unemployment)

Next in my lecture series: November 27th - "The basics of dating from home: How to make classy women believe that it's okay (even sexy!) that you haven't left home"
    Tickets are going fast!

bring lots of quaters to feed those honeyton meters

Post of the summer. LMAO brah!

can i expect the most imfamous 'get off my peak' honeyton local of all time to make a special apperance? none other than Tank Abbott. maybe even 'rampage jackson' will show up!

will starchy be in tie-die sitting on a double rainbow, reading conspiracy poems?

Now that was funny. Good job

Pure gold Emass, well done sir. Buahahahahhaha!!!