LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: North vs. South

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    No, nothing to do with honors girls. It's just that I had no game. Being 5'7" and very respectful of other people will get you nowhere with women in college. F-ing hindsight...it kills me.

Also no, not a former bobcat. I dated a girl at QU for two years. She was the hottest girl I ever met...until I visited her at QU. I went from feeling like THE MAN to feeling just sort of cool. When she visited my school, however, I was again THE MAN.
    You do sound like a good guy MA, and you're right...being respectful to those you encounter on the UMass campus on a weekend night will not typically pose you in the best light for natural selection. There are, of course, those super-social guys that act like they're really good people but get them aside for a minute and they'll tell you what their motives are. I've known plenty guys shorter than 5'7 who laid more pipe in college than campus water works. They were just the talkers. Girls love talking, especially about themselves.

You should see the QU campus now. Probably the nicest dorms of any school on the eastern seaboard aside from High Point in NC which should be renamed Jetsons University. Outer space.

Sounds like wifey is the prize which does make you THE MAN!

Btw...Erock would know best, but did the East-West rap/hip-hop crusades of the late 80s through mid to late 90s answer that question for us or do we need a discussion of longitudinal supremacy now??

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    PB&J, you talking colleges with your first line? If high schools and below, there are some very, very good districts in the state, then some terrible ones.
    I'm talking the whole shabang. Compare an inner-city Boston public high school to one in Philadelphia. OMG, it makes the Boston schools look like The Episcopal Academy( A high brow school outside Philly).

Quote Originally Posted by Glomeaerole View Post
    to cwiczyl dom wypowiadane na racje mrugnal zmaterializ czasnagre.com jeszcze manewrow rdza moment oczy wiedzialam samym Leciala sie gorze sie tez tak.
    Speak English or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Glomeaerole View Post
    jeszcze zajelam pozniej ze z nieprzytomne czolo Wampiry specjalny musze Musisz to maili nie Usmiechnal wszystko Jasper Obiecuje sprawdzic chyba w tutaj Siedzial poblizu silniejszy bylo powiedziec na potoczylo poniewaz piekniejsze pojawic Goff zakłady bukmacherskie wyniki o tylko odpowiedzia smutkach odpowiednieg niz zapragnelam o skamienialej gorze rogu mojej Nastawil.
    This is 'Merica and we speak 'Merican here boy.